🛥16🛥

•~Y/N POV~•
I run across the floating docks trying to get to class 1-A as fast as I can. You see today we are going to go canoeing!

I swiftly turn a corner almost slipping out of my flip flops and into the water. With the houseboats in my sight I go faster. As I near I see some of the boys sitting at the table on the front deck.

"Hey! Sero! Sato! Ojiro! Hope you are ready for today!"

"Oh? Hey Y/N! What are we even doing today?" Ojiro says putting down a card in their card game

"Damn it ojiro! I call cheats!" Sato says throwing his cards on the table before

"Hahaha he got you good Sato." Sero says teasingly

"Whatever, he got you too." Sato retorts

"Oh yeah, well- well...I don't know." Sero says with a sigh

"Anyway. So Y/N what are we doing today?" Ojiro says slightly irritated at the fact they completely ignored him.

"Well...we are going to take out the boy's house boat and go canoeing!" I say enthusiastically while throwing jazz hands "So let's get the girls and go!"

•••

I sit in the captain's chair behind the steering wheel. I look out of the window at the big body of water around the house boat. So far it's a pretty good day! The sun is shining and the water is nice and warm.

To bad that will be all gone when fall comes along. Though I guess there is one good thing about it. As the water goes down through the months a few islands will appear! There is one that at the end of the summer all of class 1-A will camp on! It's kinda like a fun little reward! Now here's the deal! I get to go too!

Anyway we are currently trying to find a little cove to tie up in. I'm in the captain's chair inside of the boat everyone is outside enjoying the breeze.

I steer us to a cove that goes by the name of frogger cove

I steer us to a cove that goes by the name of frogger cove. Silly I know, it's just what it's called. But it's pretty cool! There are a ton of frogs! There is also a rope swing! Hopefully the water is high enough to do it. We don't want anyone getting hurt!

"Oi! Boat girl where are we going? No one told me." Bakugo says with a neutral face as he walks into the house part of the boat.

"Hm? Oh we are going to a place called frogger cove! We will be canoeing today or just swimming. It's gonna be fun!" I say with a big smile on my face

"What's up with the dumbass name?"

"Frogger cove? Well there are tons of frogs so whoever found it just decided to call it that. Though some people have different names for it. Like uh...frog creek, ribbit cove, ooo and one of my favorites: crawler creek!"

"Then if that's your favorite why do you call it that dumbass name frogger creek- cove?!Whatever the fuck it is!"

I snicker "it's just fun to say! Frogger cove!" I say dying of laughter "especially if you say it in a funny voice!"