🛥28🛥

🛥Y/N POV🛥

The only time I have ever wished it would rain was today. The day of Amy's funeral. Everyone has had mixed feelings about her betrayal. As for me, I'm just lost.

I look at her slightly sunburnt face and the freckles that are scattered like stars. She's dressed in her best and has light makeup on. Her eyes are closed never to be opened again. It's chilling to see your best friend in a casket.

I back away from the casket and sit in the first row of pews next to Amy's parents. Her mother grasps a handkerchief tightly as she weeps in mourning. Amy's Father has a hand on his wife's back as he stares off into space with a stoic face.

•••
"She was my daughter and I don't care what mistakes she made. I will love her forever. I speak for my wife and myself." Amy's father says solemnly
•••
"She was my friend and I will never forget her...may she Rest In Peace." Diani says as she cries
•••
"Amy was my...friend...my best friend. I won't ever forget her. I hope she finds peace. I hope she goes to a place where she'll never have to be jealous again."
•••

I watch as they lower Amy's casket into the ground. They bury it six feet under. Her headstone reads:

Amy Bellows
XXXX - XXXX
Beloved daughter
Kind friend

The irony of the last statement. I'll miss her no doubt but I will never forget her betrayal. She was my friend. And I won't forget that either.

•••

Two days later...

I sit with my knees up to my chest on the back of the yacht

I sit with my knees up to my chest on the back of the yacht. I stare at the stupidly huge wake behind us while party music blares inside. I can't quit thinking about Amy.

Her funeral was small and rushed. She died two days before. My thoughts and feelings are conflicted. I'm sure they always will be.

"Hey..."

I look behind me and see Katsuki. He stands there kinda awkwardly with two red solo cups. Most of class 1-A insisted that we have them for their final party. They kept saying it will seal the whole 'American party' deal.

I turn back to the water and he sits next to me dangling his legs over the end. He hands me a cup with some sweet smelling drink in it. Most likely a soft drink.

"Don't hang your legs over the edge...the motor might cut them up. Especially if you fall in."

"Oh uh...right." Katsuki pulls his legs up and sits cross legged.

We sit in silence just staring at the wake. Occasionally Katsuki will take a sip from his drink.

"You should drink your um...drink...Snow White was telling me that you haven't drank or eaten much since the sunburnt bitch's funeral."