🛥️18🛥️

•~Bakugo POV~•

The whole week was filled with training. Though there were two main things we did. Learn what to do when a boat is on fire or has crashed. It was all so fucking easy! I practically owned all of those extras!

It's already been a month since we came to the lake. Half of our trip is already over. We have five weeks and four days left of our summer vacation/ training. It's been a fucking ride, that's for sure.

The date is July 4. A Saturday. A boring as fuck Saturday. The next hangout with Y/N is in three days. Three shitty days filled with boredness and annoying extras.

I sigh as I hold onto the rail of the house boat looking out at the other boats. Since it's a Saturday it's busy, but as I look closer I notice it's more crowded than usual. Also a lot of renal boats are out today. That was one thing we learned on one of the first days. What all of the renal boats looked like.

I wonder what's so special about today anyway.
I've seen a bunch of red white and blue and American flags. It's got to the point where it's fucking blinding me. I'm sick of the colors already and it's only the early hours of the day.

"Hey Bakugo! Come here Y/N wants to show us all something!"

I turn around. We haven't seen Y/N all week because that one weird girl that showed up out of the blue. I don't like her there's something off about her. I don't say anything cause she seems to make boat girl happy so I turn a blind eye to it.

"What the fuck're you talking about? We don't hangout with her until Thursday." I yell at raccoon eyes

"Just come on Bakugo! we are going to have fun! It's the fourth of July!" she shouts at me before going back to Y/N

What's so special about the fourth of July? it's just a random fucking Saturday. Deciding to entertain them I stuff my hands in my sweat pant pockets and tromp down the stairs.

I walk off of the boat and onto the floating dock where the extras and boat girl are waiting.

"So what's so special about this fucking day?" I say nonchalantly

"Well my fine friend! It's fourth of July! It's an American holiday signifying when America gained independence from the British. We celebrate by having barbecues and swimming and a ton of other stuff! But the main event is at the end of the day. Pretty much everyone has their own little firework show! They are always so cool and pretty." Y/N gushes excitedly

"...That sounds dumb."

"That's because you haven't experienced it yet! Besides with your explosions you could serve as a firework." Y/N gives me a suggestive glance

"fucking no." I say I don't want to be used as a shitty firework.

"pwease!" Y/N says on her knees gripping onto my shirt

I look down at her for a moment with a slight blush on my face.

"...fine" I say looking to the side not wanting to look at the...cute...girl that is now celebrating her small victory.

I softly smirk but it instantly goes back to my usual glare when that shitty Deku starts to talk with boat girl.

•~Y/N POV~•

"So do people do fireworks on their boats? Or do they do it on land?" Izuku asks

"People do both but we will be doing it on land cause we are gonna have a bonfire it'll be fun you'll see!" I says excitedly

"I'm sure it will be it sounds so ex..ci...ting." Izuku trails off while looking behind me with a scared look on his face.

I look behind me to see what Izuku is so afraid of. I really hope it isn't a villain or worst the boat tipper. Instead of a villain its only Bakugo with a glare on his face surrounded by his group of friends. I turn back to Izuku and laugh a little.