🛥6🛥

•~Y/N POV~•

My secret place. The secret place I go to when I'm in need of an escape. My secret place is a tree house.

The tree house is high in a tall tree with a spiral stair case leading up. There was a platform at the top with a building on it. I have a table and chairs outside. As for the inside it is cozy with 2 beds, a rug on the floor, a table with a chair, as well as a book shelf with all of my favorite books. Of course there was decorations here and there as well as an occasional tree branch.

Tree house

Tree house

Interior of tree house

I am currently laying on the loft just thinking about the words Bakugo has said to me. I don't want to believe it, but when you are alone you can't help but think.

Am I really useless?

Am I a dumbass?

Am I disabled?

Am I weak?

My thoughts were interrupted by a squeal. I jump down from the loft and make it to the door. I walk outside as I had left the door open and look around looking for what made that sound.

I peer over the railing of the platform, and look to the ground then the stairs. Finally I find the noise maker, Amy. Seeing Amy scaling the winding stairs is a surprise. Usually when I suggest coming here she refuses. You see she is very terribly afraid of heights.

I instantly make my way down to her. When I finally see her in front of me I laugh. She was clinging to the tree for dear life with her eyes closed, and was slowly lifting her foot to reach the next step. I reach forward and grab her shoulders causing her to jump and shriek. To which I start laughing like an insane person.

"You know that was funny seeing you hug the tree like that!" I shout while laughing

"Ahem! I was risking my life to come comfort you! You could at least say thank you!" She yells in my face embarrassed