🛥7🛥

The sun was sinking lower, showering the sky in beautiful colors. There is a boat speeding towards the docks hoping to make it there before nightfall. It went along and finally made it as the frogs and crickets started their nighttime melodies.

They all got off of the boat and made their way to their respective house boat. One for the girls and one for the boys. The boat that brought them to their destination slowly backed away and made their way to the hero agency.

•~Bakugo POV~•

From getting abandoned for three hours to, swimming to, jumping off cliffs, I am tired. Of course I wouldn't show it though. I would have preferred to sleep at 8:30 but we just got back to our house boats and it is currently 9:00.

The shitty extras and I make our way to the rooms we have claimed. Some of us shared with one person some of us shared with three other people. Unlucky me has to share with three dumb fucks. Shitty hair, dunce face, and soy sauce.

We all settle in. There are two beds in the room leaving us with two on the floor and two in the beds. We would alternate through the summer. Tonight I sleep on the floor.

Shitty hair turns out the lights and we lay in silence waiting for sleep to claim us.

Just as I'm starting to drift off soy sauce says something to shitty hair

"So Kirishima you seemed to be getting along well with Amy." Sero says cheekily

"Yeah she is really nice. She kept completing my muscles and my quirk. I also found out she only comes to the lake on weekends so she will be leaving tomorrow. Seeing as it is Sunday." Kirishima says unbothered by what he knew sero was implying

"Hey do you think that Diani is single! Her body is so hot. I just couldn't look away! She also has a great personality too!" Denki says thinking of Diani's  body

"Hey what about boat girl? She was pretty cute too. Not to mention she was so cool! Remember on the first day? She did that trick? Oh and saving people even when she doesn't have a quirk? She's just so amazing." Sero says staring off into space reminiscing in past experiences with Y/N

"Hold up man. I don't think you should go after
Y/N. As far as I can tell Bakugo has his sights pinned on her. I mean did you see the way he reacted to Y/N leaving, then when she came back he didn't even insult her at all! I swear I saw him blushing at one point." Kirishima points out

That was all that needed to be said before Bakugo cut in.

"Shut up shitty hair! I know what you are implying, and no! Just no! Now shut up you damn extras!" Bakugo yells at the three boys

After Bakugo's outburst the boys silenced themselves and held their breath. From the distance all 4 could hear Aizawa telling the boys to 'shut up'. That night nothing else was said between the boys.

Though that didn't mean that there weren't any plans brewing up.

•••
•~unknown POV~•

"Look we have already done enough trauma! We don't need to do anymore!"

"You obviously don't know what you got into."

"I told you what I wanted! We are done here! I'm going to report you as the boat tipper!"

"That wouldn't be very wise. You see, you signed a contract with me saying I would get the job done. Honestly you are so foolish. You should know to read a contact before you sign it. In the contract it states "I shall follow your command". I have followed your command...just to the extreme. You said to ruff her up and that's what I did, but with the intention to kill."

"Just like you said! I only wanted to ruff her up a bit and we did that! I didn't say to kill her!"

"Ah wait! Exactly! You...Didn't say to kill her. So with that left unsaid I have every right to kill her. Just ruffly like you said."

"Well im still going to report you! Even...even if it means I have to come clean myself."

"Why that is a bold decision. But also a bad decision. Why you ask? Well, one you would be found out, and two...where is the proof? Also we can't forget to mention the fact you set this whole thing up to try and kill her."

"But I-"

"Shhh...you did and you know it. No matter what you say or do. You will help me. Besides you are already knee deep in crime. From attempting murder and affiliation with the main criminal."

"You will be found out! I'll still help you...but I won't like it."

"By the end of the summer...
Y/N M/N L/N...
Will be dead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one was kinda short I know. I'm not going to say sorry because I wanna sleep and get into a good sleep schedule before school starts. Anyway I'm excited for this weekend cause I get to go to the lake so yay! Anyway that's all I wanted to say! Keep reading and hopefully vote I'd appreciate it. Bye for now have a nice day or night!

 Bye for now have a nice day or night!