🛥2🛥

-Y/N POV-

"Ok can someone please explain who this girl is?!?" Asks a boy with blonde hair that has a black lightning strike in his hair.

Their class had just gotten off the pontoon at the agency. I could already tell this class had some character.

"My name is y/n l/n or in your case l/n y/n but don't worry about name stuff just call me by my first name!" I say with excitement

With that we all head inside of the agency. It is a bit crowded but with some shifting around and everyone find a seat on the floor or a chair there was room.

I stand at the front of the room with Allie and uncrushable. After everyone is settled they start to introduce class 1-A to everything having to do with being a hero at the lake.

"Hey everyone I'm Allie and this here is uncrushable!" Allie says as she points to uncrushable "over the course of the summer we will be teaching you guys about being a hero for a large body of water. Now before we jump into everything we are going to go over some important stuff so pay attention 'kay?"

"Hai!" Answers class 1-A

"Kk first things first! I'm sure y/n brushed over names. Here you can decide to either go by your last name or first name or hero name! If you introduce yourself last name first people will think that's your first name so time to switch it around! Also don't expect honorifics people here use mr. Mrs. Or ms.! Now that's out of the way let's go over how this summer is going to work! Uncrushable take it away!"

The whole class was seriously paying close attention. The kids in America aren't this behaved. What do they do to kids in Japan. Dang.

"— and From time to time y/n will take you all to do something fun. It will be a good way to let loose a little bit seeing as this is still summer." Uncrushable finished with a gruff voice.

Wait what?! I'm doing what?!

"Wait hold up you didn't tell me that I'm going to be taking them to fun places?!?" I exclaim

"Sorry girly if you would have waited you would've known your mom emailed and brought up the idea." Allie explained

"Oh, well I guess I better start planning!" I say ecstatically.

"With that out of the way let's head to the boats." Allie said point towards the door while marching that way.

~~~

~~~

We got to the boat and everyone climbed in while I got onto my jet ski.

I sped ahead of the boat at little just to feel the wind and spritz of water hit my face and go through my hair. Little did I know Mina was talking about my background to some friends of hers.

~~~
-Mina POV-

We sped on the lake in the boats while y/n pulled ahead on her jet ski.

"Hey Mina?" Hangakure said