🛥22🛥

🛥Katsuki POV🛥

This past week has been shitty. Nothing interesting has been happening. It's been just hanging around the houseboats and training. We had to go around and pick up some dumb asses trash on Wednesday.

Y/N hasn't shown up since Sunday when we went fishing. It's driving me fucking insane! You can't just forget about a girl you fucking like telling you that they love you! Even if it was a accident! At least I got revenge on those fuckers.

Anyway we are supposed to learn how to drive a boat properly. Honestly that crocodile and neon guy are dumb asses. We already drove boats when we did that stupid towing boats lesson.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is the many crashes all these extras will have! I'm going to be the best at driving these fucking boats! I bet it's to easy! I'll be speeding circles around these fuckers!

•••

In front of us stands sunburnt bitch, dreadlocks, Snow White, Y/N's parents, crocodile, and neon guy. But no Y/N...I wonder if she's avoiding me? But I guess they will be teaching these dumbasses how to drive a boat. They will only need to give me a five minute lesson and I'll be flying out of here!

"Hello! Welcome! Today, as you guys know, we will be teaching you how to drive a boat! I'm sure some of you will take to this quickly; while others will have some difficulty. D/N?" M/N says before turning to her husband

"Yes! All the boats you will be driving today are from my boat rental. So please try not to crash them. That is all from me."

"Alright y'all! Let's get started! Let's go drive these boats!" The crocodile shouts way to enthusiastically.

I grumble before following the extras over to where the boats are docked.

"Now! Who wants to go first?" The crocodile shouts excitedly.

I raise my hand as I walk up to the seven extras.

"I'll go first! Now come on crocodile let's fucking go!" I shout

The crocodile just stares at me with a glare and a sneer before firing back her own insult.

"Listen here you porcupine! You have no right to boss me around! I am a pro hero and your teacher!" She screeches

"Did you just call me a porcupine?! You are just a shitty extra you crocodile!"

"I am not a extra porcupine!"

"Yes you are you crocodile!"

"Porcupine!"

"Crocodile!"

"Switzerland!"

We both stop yelling at each other to face the person who decided to interrupt our screaming match. Turns out to be Y/N. What's with the fucking corny comment with Switzerland?

"Katsuki, get on a boat. I'll teach you how to drive it." She says waiting for me to board a boat.

At least she isn't ignoring me anymore. She seems to have forgotten all about the uh...incident...on Sunday. I give one last glare at the crocodile before heading towards one of the boats.