20

2 Weeks Later On The 25th Of December 2020.

I laid in Thomas's arms as he slowly woke up.

"Merry Christmas baby," I said softly into his ear.

"Merry Christmas beautiful," He said as he kissed my forehead. I got up and walked to the bathroom as I heard everyone in the house waking up. I started getting ready for the day and straightened my hair as Thomas walked into the bathroom. He started brushing his teeth as I finished my hair. I grabbed a nice red dress and slipped it on. I paired it with matching heels and a pair of Christmas earings.

Thomas got ready too and we walked out to the tree

Thomas got ready too and we walked out to the tree. Most people were already sitting there and others were coming. I sat down with Dixie and Charli and started opening gifts.

*Time Skip To 12 P.M.*

I sat on my knee in my bathroom throwing up into the toilet. I had been feelings sick all day and couldn't stop. I felt like I was dying. Charli walked in and handed me a glass of water and I got up. I cleaned myself up as she held my hair up.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said taking a sip of the water. "Thanks for the water."

"No prob," She said letting my hair fall down. SHe left the room as I looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed I was getting a little fatter. Wait. AM I PREGNANT???

No, its not possible. But I didn't take the pill that day. So there's a chance. No, I'm not ready for this. Me and Thomas are too young. It'll change our lives forever. I can't imagine. I'm getting a test.

I walked downstairs and got in my car and drove to the nearest store. I bought a pregnancy test and then drove home. I walked back into my room and into the bathroom. I took the test andthen waited for my results. I counted down the seconds hoping it was negative. One line. Please. Only one line. I heard it ding and then picked it up. Two lines. I was pregnant. I got up with he test still in my hands and then walked to Charli's room. I hid the test behind my back and looked at her.

"Charles, I have something to tell you," I said as she put her phone down. I brought the test up to her and gave it to her.

"Em, is this a prank?" She asked.

"Do you see any cameras?" I asked her.

"Bro," She said as she looked at the test. "I don't believe you."

"Go buy 7 tests then and I'll take them all." I said firmly.

*Time Skip To After Emilia Took All The Tests*

"Ok, I have 8 positive pregnancy tests in my hand. Your having a child. For sure." She said with a soft smile. "CONGRATS!"

"Thanks Charles, but how do I tell Thomas?" I asked her.

"He doesn't know?" She asked.

"Your were the first person I told," I said rubbing the back of my neck. 

"Gurl," Charli said putting the tests down. "Wait. I have an idea."

"Tell me!" I screamed softly.

"Ok, grab coloured tissue paper and put it into a box. Then put one of the tests in there. Wrap up the box to look like a Christmas present. And leave the box on your bed. Write a tag saying from Emilia To Thomas and then just leave. He'll open it up and figure it all out." She explained.

"That's perfect. It'll be the best Christmas ever!" I exclaimed. 

"Yup, now go woman! The boys are gonna be home with the food soon!" She screamed as I grabbed the tests. I walked to my room and then grabbed a box that was pre-wrapped. I was going to put a chain I bought in there but this might be way better. I hid the chain behind the test anyways though. I wrote the tag and then left the box on the bed. I heard the boys coming back so I left my room and walked to the kitchen. Charli and me kept making eye contact and then Dixie brought up kids.

"When I have kids, I want one. A girl or a boy. I can't deal with pushing out more than one. It's painful." Dixie said as her and Noah cuddled on the couch. Charli had a wide grin on her face as I grabbed my burito. I saw Thomas going to our room and then felt a burst of excitement. He could be super happy or he could be terrified.......

Whatever. No matter what happens, this child is coming into this world. Even if Thomas doesn't want it. I want it. 

I continued eating as the gang talked. After I finished, I walked to my room with my hand over my stomach, softly rubbing it. I walked in to see Thomas with the box opened and he was holding the test in his hand. I locked the door and then walked over to him and sat next to him. He looked at me with a worried-happy ish type of face on.

"Is this real?" He asked.

"I have seven more because Charli didn't believe me. Want to see them?" I asked him sarcastically. "Are you mad?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad?" He asked putting the test down.

"Because I ruined your life," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"No you didn't. You made it way better. I'm going to be a dad. This is the best day of my fucking life!" He screamed softly. He got up from the bed and picked me up in his arms as we both smiled like idiots.

"Imagine getting your assistant pregnant," Conner said from outside our room. Thomas put me down and went over to the door, slowly opening it and revealing the entire gang standing in front of the door.

"Hi..." Addison said softly. 

"Congrats?" Alex said awkwardly.

"Thanks," Me and Thomas said at the same time. 

10 Years Later

I watched my husband, Thomas, play with my son, Mason, outside as I stayed inside our cozy mansion with Mason's twin sister, Maya. They came inside and the kids went to their rooms as Thomas sat next to me. 

"You fell in love with your assistant." I said to him.

"You fell in love with your boss." He said as he grabbed a mug.

"Oh Thomas, I love you," I said sipping my coffee.

"I love you too Emily." He responded.

THE END

I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A CUTE ENDING. I LOVED ITTTTT. BYE PEEPSSSSSSSSS! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT STORY!