9

We all left the beach and the gang went back to the house. I changed into a dress as Thomas changed into jeans and a dress shirt. He drove to a nice restaurant as I talked in the group chat.

Hype hoes

Emma: It's official

Charles: YAAAAS

Kelly: FINALLYYYY

Naughty: oop

Bitch: Great, now I don't have Thomas's attention anymore.

Dumbass: Shut up Micheal

Calvin Klein: You have me, Micheal

David Dobrik: Congrats guys

Stick Legs: It was an adorable moment.

Kouvr: It was

Dix Pix: The way Emma smiled and hugged himmmmm

Emma: .....

Tay Tay: Are you happy about dating Thomas?

Rae Rae: Of course she is.

Emma: Yup, he's an angel from god.

Jamie: AWWWW

Jacky: AWWWW

Emma: I gtg, we're at a restaurant. PEACE BITCHES!

End Of Texting

I and Thomas walked into the restaurant and sat down. He started talking to me, constantly flirting with me. Wow, Petrou. 

"You have the cutest eyes," He said staring into my eyes. 

"Stop," I said to him as he grabbed my hand.

1 Month Later

Thomas and I have been together for a month now and things couldn't be better. I wasn't the assistant for the hype house now. I was treated like a real member. I still lived at my own house with my family but I was often at the hype house. Thomas treated me like a queen and I knew I loved him more than anything. 

"They're a cute couple," Thomas said referring to the movie we were watching. 

"Yeah, but not as cute as us," I said smiling as he cuddled me. He kissed my head and hugged me tighter. I continued watching as he played with my hair. 

The movie ended after a few hours and I got up to leave.

"Where do you think you going?" Thomas asked as I grabbed my purse.

"Home," I said confused.

"Stay, please?" He asked.

"Fine, lemme just let my mom know," I said putting my purse down. I grabbed my phone and texted my mom letting her know that I was spending the night at Thomas's. I put my phone down and got into his bed with him. He kissed my head again and wrapped his arms around me. I continued watching the movie as he started to fall asleep. I took his laptop off my lap and turned it off, putting it down on the bedside table. I cuddled into his chest as we both fell asleep.

3 A.M.

I woke up to a crashing sound. I got up as Thomas opened his eyes hearing the noise too. We looked at each for confirmation and then got up together. He walked with me into the hallway as we saw the sway boys coming in.

"Oh hi guys," Griffin said waving to me. I awkwardly waved back with a confused face on. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Thomas asked as he was next to me standing in the doorway.

"Umm...we were planning a prank," Bryce said awkwardly.

"You guys suck at pranks. You shouldn't make noise like this if you're trying to pull a prank. Umbilical idiots." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, Emilia. Your really dumb," Blake said laughing a little.

"Wha-" I got cut off by paint dripping all over my head. I shut my eyes tightly as the paint dripped onto my clothes from my hair. 

"Now do we suck?"  Noah asked.

"YES, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" I screamed pushing my hair out of my face. 

"Why are you screaming?" Tony asked as he stepped outside his room. "What happened?"

"These idiots," Thomas answered referring to the sway boys. 

"This means war," Tony said to them. Ondreaz came out of his room along with Chase and Charli.

"We heard everything. You are going down bitches." Charli said pushing Bryce out of her way. They kicked them out as I went to wash the paint out of my hair. Thomas let me use his bathroom so I did. I started washing the blue paint out of my hair as I heard the gang in Thomas's room making a plan. I managed to get most of it out but some had sunk into my hair. I dried my hair and changed into Thomas's hoodie. I walked out to his room where everyone was sitting.

"It doesn't look bad. You could pull it off," Charli said lying.

"No, I can't. I'm booking a hair appointment for tomorrow. I need this stupid paint out of my hair," I said sitting down on the bed. 

"Ok, so we were brainstorming. Any ideas?" Chase asked.

"Let's steal their girls!" Paper screamed.

"We already have Addison, Avani so no," Charli said looking at him.

"What if we trash their place?" Chase asked.

"Not bad, anything else?" Addison asked.

"Dye all their hair pink!" Dixie screamed with joy.

"Umm, maybe. Any more?" Kouvr asked.

"Spray paint 'Hype Is Better Than Us' on the front of their house or something. I don't know," I said while brushing my hair slowly.

"That's not bad. That's perfect. Let's do all three. Spray their house. Trash the place. And put pink hair dye in their shampoos!" Alex said making a full plan.

"Yeah!" Nick screamed.

"That's perfect. Let's show these bitches their place," Ryland said getting up.

"Today at 12 P.M., we get them out of the house." Thomas said as I put the hairbrush down.