6

The Next Day

I got up at around 8 A.M. I texted Thomas a good morning text and then started to get ready. I changed into a cute outfit and then left for the house. I walked inside with my purse dangling from the side and my hair tied in a nice ponytail. Alex was filming for his vlog with Tayler outside so I walked up to the kitchen. I passed Thomas's room and then felt a hand on my wrist. I was pulled into Thomas's room and then was pinned against the wall. Thomas stared into my dark brown eyes with a smirk on his face. He pressed his lips against mine giving me a soft kiss. I kissed back while wrapping my hands around his neck. He pulled away after a few seconds and looked into my eyes again.

"Glad you came to work today," He said softly. I smiled and got out of his grip.

"See you, Boss." I said raising my voice to say 'Boss'. I left his room and walked towards the kitchen. Mia had made a mistake by leaving him. He was such a nice guy and handsome too. 

"Hey, Emma!" Addison said as soon as she saw me.

"Hey guys," I said putting my purse down. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. Just chilling." Tony said scrolling through his phone. Thomas came out of his room and started filming with Micheal. I watched from my seat at the counter as they had fun. Thomas kept making eye contact with me as he filmed. I smiled softly as Addison and Charli talked to me. They were confused but I managed to brush away their questions.

"Emilia, do you know Spanish?" Addison asked me. 

"Si lo se, Porque?" I asked her. (Translation: Yes, I do, Why?)

"Cool," Addison responded playing with her hair. We continued talking for a few minutes and then I filmed a TikTok with Charli. 

charlidamelio

Caption: I simp for Emilia @emilia.becker 

Comments

emilia.becker: I simp too

xcharlix: I SIMP FOR YOU

lilhuddy: My Ex is dating my friend. WONDERFUL!

Reply to lilhuddy: finders keepers, losers weepers. 

addisonrae: PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

jamescharles: The one on the right tho

tonylopez: I need help...

avani: Why do I ship this more than Thomas and Emilia?

Tap To Load More Comments

I put my phone down and looked over at Thomas who motioned for me to pick up my phone again. I did as told and saw a text from him.

Tommy 💜💜💜

Thomas: Hey, wanna go to the movies later?

Me: Of course, what time?

Thomas: Maybe around 7?

Me: That's perfect. 

Thomas: k, now get off your phone before anyone notices.

End Of Texts

I put my phone down again and smiled at Thomas as we made eye contact. He smiled back at me and then went back to talking with Micheal.