11

Author's Note: Idea from 

3 Weeks Later

Thomas had convinced me to move into the house with him and the gang. It took a few days but I gave in. I shared a room with Thomas and couldn't be happier with him. He was an angel. 

"HOLY SHIT!" Alex screamed as I lit the candle fire. It was a large fire pit thing that had a thing in the middle which I had just lit. The fire went into a huge firecracker type of thing.

"Isn't it cool?" I asked him as he held his vlog camera

"UMM DUH!" He screamed as I grabbed a firecracker. I lit the firecracker as it shined in the moonlight upon me. I was standing with Alex, Kouvr, Thomas, Micheal, Charli, and Dixie near the pool as we lit firecrackers. Thomas grabbed one from me and started playing with it.  We took a few pictures with the firecrackers and posted one on the hype house Instagram.

  We took a few pictures with the firecrackers and posted one on the hype house Instagram

hypehousela

Caption: Fun with fireee

Comments

petroutv: The background tho

lilhuddy: The hand tho

addisonrae: the fire tho

user6793104: hi, just hi

charlidamelio: Hi

Tap to load more comments

I finished the firecrackers lighting and finished the pictures with the gang. We threw the burnt sticks into a pile and sat down while starting to talk.

"So Thomas and Emilia have been dating for almost 2 months now right?" Alex asked holding his vlog camera and pointing it at us.

"Yeah," I said confused.

"And you've never kissed on camera." He said. I knew what was happening. "Well kiss already."

"Not happening," I said getting up from the couch. Thomas grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He smiled at me and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"HOLY SHIT! THEY DID IT!" Tayler screamed as we kissed. I pulled away and looked at Alex.

"Happy?" Thomas asked.

"Very." He answered. He turned off his camera as I sat back down. 

*Time Skip To The Next Morning*

Me and Tony sat at a coffee shop talking while sipping esperssos.

"So Ondreaz skipped his exam because of a splinter?" I asked Tony laughing my ass off.

"Yup, my mom thought it was so important that he stayed home." Tony said holding a coffee mug.

"Thats just an excuse." I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Well, I didn't get that type of treatment. When my ankle was sprained, my mom forced me to run in gym." He said running his fingers through his hair.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yup, middle child gets best treatment, not youngest." He responded.

"Thats not true. I'm a middle child and look at me. My brothers don't even have jobs but me? I had to work for money until I met you guys." I said correcting him.

"True, when there's a woman in the family, she gets treated worst." He said sipping his coffee.

"We should get back to the house," I said grabbing my purse.

"Lets go," He said as we got up.

*Time Skip To When They Got Back To The House*

I walked up to mine and Thomas's room. The second I entered, I was pinned to the wall. I looked up to see Thomas.

"Hi babe," I said putting my hands around his neck.

"Hey cute thing," He said leaning in close to me. He kissed my jawline softly making me feel a sudden burst of energy.

"Thomas, stop!" I said pushing him off me. He smirked and sat on the bed. I put my coffee and purse down while tackling him. His head was being shoved into the bed and I laid on top of his chest.

"You imbecile." I said slapping his chest softly. I got off him and grabbed a hair tie as he sat up again. I tied my hair into a bun and finished my coffee.

"Your the one talking," He chuckled.

"Oh fuck you." I said giving him a glare. He chuckled again as I grabbed a shirt from the closet we shared. I slipped it on and walked out again to see Thomas watching something on his laptop.

"Why did you grab coffee with Tony? You said you were going with Charli." He said looking at me with a serious face on.

"Oh Charli was busy with some work so Tony offered to go with me." I said going through my purse.

"And you didn't tell me?" He asked.

"I was in a rush. I must have forgot. Why are you acting so jealous? Its just coffee." I responded.

"Just coffee? And then tomorrow its a hook up. And then what do you know? Your getting married to him!" Thomas argued with me. We had never fought before.

"Your acting so jealous! He's my friend. We grabbed coffee together! What if I acted like this when you hung out with that Morgan chick?" I yelled.

"I don't flirt with her!" He screamed back.

"When did we flirt? And how do you know I went with Tony? Were you spying on me?" I asked him.

"I was watching Hollywood Fix. They have a whole video of you guys laughing and talking. You were smiling like you do when I flirt with you." He responded.

"He told me a joke. Of course I was going to laugh. And I was smiling for the pictures fans were taking of us. Stop being jealous!" I screamed again.

"I can't deal with you." He said getting up from the bed. He went into the bathroom and I heard a lock. I sat down on the bed and sighed. 

Author's Note: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I DID ITTTTTTT