7

I got up for work and then saw my phone ringing. I picked it up and saw a text from Thomas.

Tommy

Thomas: hey cute thing

Me: heyyy

Thomas: the house still won't leave me alone about the whole thing...

Me: I'm sorry. I'll take care of them

Thomas: k, see you

Me: I'm on my way teddy bear.

End of texts

I took a shower and got ready. I changed into jeans and a crop top. I put a cardigan on top and tied my hair in a bun.

I got to the house and walked in to be filled with confetti and silly string

"PLAN T AND E IS IN ACTION!" Everyone screamed as the confetti and silly string hit me.

"Excuse me?" I asked rubbing confetti off me. "Great, now my outfits covered in covered in silly string!"

"That's what we wanted. Now go borrow a shirt from Thomas!" Addison screamed.

"What? I'm not-" Taylor cut me off by picking me up and taking me to Thomas's room. He opened the door and put me down on the ground. Thomas looked up from his phone and looked at me on the ground.

"I'll leave you two alone," Taylor said winking. He shut the door as Thomas got up from the bed.

"What happened?" He asked helping me off the ground.

"The gang happened," I said rubbing string off me. 

"I heard everything. They did this to get you to wear my shirt." He said rolling his eyes.

"I'll just go steal something from Charli," I said turning around. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in close to him.

"Just take something from me," He said with a smirk. 

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah, a hoodie should do right?" He asked. 

"Yeah," I said softly. He went to his closet and grabbed a hoodie and brought it out to me.

"You can use the bathroom if you want to. Your hair does have a lot of confetti in it." He said chuckling.

"That would be great. Thanks, Thomas." I said grabbing the hoodie from him. I went into his bathroom and locked the door as I toom the cardigan and crop top off. I put his hoodie on over my jeans. 

(This One                                                                                                                   🠙🠙🠙)

I managed to get the confetti and sill string out with a hairbrush. I tied my brown hair up back into a bun and wiped the confetti off my jeans. I took a look at myself in the mirror and was happy with how I looked. Thomas knocked on the door after a few seconds.

"Come in," I said as he opened the door.

"You look nice." He said as he looked me up and down.

"It's a little oversized but it'll do. Thanks again Thomas." I said with a smile. He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me with a dorky smile. He stared into my eyes as I got lost in his. He pressed his lips against mine as I wrapped my hands around his neck. He kissed me passiontaly and deeply and his hand curled around my skinny back. 

"Oh My God!" Keliane screamed as she walked into hsi bathroom. I broke the kiss with Thomas and looked at her as he did too.

"Umm..." I said softly.

"I'll get out. Continue," She said shutting the door. Thomas turned back to me as we both laughed. He pressed his lips against mine with a smile on his face. I truely loved this man.

Author's note: I got this much time and I'm sorry for a short chapter.  Love you all!!!!