10

After the gang left Thomas's room, He laid down on the bed as I laid on his chest. He brushed my hair with his fingers as I started to fall asleep. 

*8 A.M.*

I woke up in Thomas's arms. I looked up at his sleepy face. This was the man I loved and I always will love him. I kissed his cheek softly and got up. He pulled me back into his bed with him and held me tight.

"I have a hair appointment Thomas!" I screamed softly. He let go of me as I got up again.

*Time Skip To After The Appointment*

I walked inside my house with my hair back to its color. The woman had used a special shampoo to get all the paint out. My brothers looked at me in my boyfriend's hoodie.

"What are you wearing?" Jake asked.

"Clothes. Now shut up and eat." I said pointing to his food.

"She told you," Kyle said eating his oatmeal. I walked up to my room and took the hoodie off. It was already 11 A.M. so I started getting ready for the heist. I put on a nice and flexible outfit so I would be able to move around.

I grabbed the cans of spray paint I had leftover and drove to the sway house

I grabbed the cans of spray paint I had leftover and drove to the sway house. The girls had got them out of the house so it would be easy for us to sneak in. I saw Thomas and Alex standing outside the house waiting for me. 

"Hey," I said handing them the spray paints.

"Hey, come," Alex said walking to their garage. We started spray painting 'Hype Is Better Than Us' in permanent ink. Chase, Ryland, Nick, Conner, Micheal, and Patrick were trashing the house while Calvin, Tayler, and Nate put pink dye in their shampoos. I finished the spray paint and heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said picking up the call.

"They're coming back. Are you done?" Charli asked.

"Yup," I said as the guys came out of the house.

"K, get out of there." She said as I got in the car with Thomas.

"See you at the house," I said hanging up.

"Bye sis," She said hanging up. Thomas started driving to the house and had his hand on my thigh as he drove. I smiled and moved his hand higher. I went back to scrolling through my phone. He continued driving and rubbed my thigh with his thumb. We reached the house and walked inside as Addison and Charli stood at the door waiting for us.

"Did you do a good job?" Addison asked. Thomas pulled out his phone and showed her a picture. "Oh My God! That's amazing! Great way to get them back!"

"I know right," I said putting my purse down.

*Time Skip*

Me and Thomas were cuddling on his bed watching a movie until Addison walked in.

"Bryce found out it was us. He's pissed." She said shutting the door and coming closer.

"Well, he deserved it," I said pulling Thomas's arm more onto me. 

"True," She said handing me a piece of paper. "It's a contract. Thomas says your becoming an official member. Sign it and your one of us."

"She always was one of us," Thomas said as I grabbed a pen. I looked at the bottom and signed my name.

Signature of Emilia Allie Becker

Emilia Becker

I handed her the paper as she smiled.

"Happy to have you, Emma," She said softly.

"Happy to be here," I responded.

Author's Note: So I want to have them fight over something in the next chapter or so. Thoughts?