3

Thomas came out of his bathroom wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. I got up from his bed and grabbed my purse. We walked out to his car and he drove to the park. We got there and I took a few pictures with fans and I saw Thomas put on a fake smile for them. After we were done with fans, I took Thomas on a few rides. He started to have fun and I could see a real smile on his face.

"Come you two," An old man said coming over to us. He guided us to a love ride.

 "Oh, we're not umm-" He cut me off by helping me into the ride and then Thomas. By the time we tried to get out, it was too late. The ride started and I sat back down. Thomas felt just as awkward as I did. The ride continued and when it ended me and Thomas got off feeling more awkward than ever. 

"Umm, that was..." I started.

"Awkward.." Thomas finished for me.

"Yeah..." I said feeling the tension between us.

*Time Skip To Later That Day*

Me and Thomas were still at the park and it was almost 8 P.M. Thomas decided to post a picture of us together on his Instagram.

 Thomas decided to post a picture of us together on his Instagram

petroutv

Caption: Thank you for making my day! @emilia.becker 

Comments

charlidamelio: Awwww

lilhuddy: You both look adorable, I SHIP!

nickaustinn: SHIP!

rylandstorms: Ship these adorable weirdos

addisonrae: Ship!

randomfan1: Shippppppppp

lopez_tony: SHIPPPPP

Tap To Load More Comments

I smiled at the comments on the picture. Why were people shipping us?

"Hey, wanna go to the beach? I feel like going," Thomas asked me.

"Sure," I said as we got up from the bench we were sitting on. We drove to the beach that was close by and sat on the sand. The waves brushed against my feet as Thomas sat next to me looking at the waves. I looked at my phone and noticed it was already 9 P.M. 

"Hey, we should get back to our houses," I said to Thomas. He looked at the time.

"Your right. I'll drop you off." He said getting up. He reached his hand out for me and helped me up. We walked to his car talking and drove to my house. He dropped me off at my house and drove to his own. I walked inside and went to my room.

(This is the house I chose for her)

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=vg2JtQzLMZ2

My room was on the third floor. I walked all the way up to my room and sat on the bed. I took my hair out of the ponytail it was in and let it fall onto my shoulders. I changed into my pajamas and took off my makeup. My phone started ringing so I picked it up and answered the call. 

"Hello?" I asked picking up the call.

"GURLLLL!" Charli screamed. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! HE'S HAPPIER THAN EVER!"

"My pleasure," I responded to her.

"Also, why are you two lowkey cute together? I ship!" Addison screamed.

"We're friends," I replied. "Plus, he just got out of a relationship. I don't think he's ready for another one. Especially with me,"

"Emma, that's not true," She responded. 

"Charles, I've gotta go to sleep. Talk to you in the morning?" I asked her.

"See you tomorrow," She said as I hung up. I laid on my bed and put my phone down. I slowly drifted off into sleep.

Thomas's POV:

I sat in my room thinking about the day I had. Emilia was so sweet to make me feel happy like that. I never felt that happy with Mia. Do Emma and I have something? Everyone was shipping us. I grabbed my phone and changed my home picture from me and Mia to me and Emilia. 

"I fucking love her, don't I?" I mumbled. What wasn't there to love about her. She was kind, beautiful, caring, funny, and everything I could want in a girl. I sighed and shoved my face into my pillow. Slowly I fell asleep.

Author's note: EEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE FANSSSSS! EEEEEEE! YALL ARE SO SUPPORTIVE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THESE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME A LOT.

@vchacon99   @Lovely_Shay9