12

I got up from the bed and left the room. I just had my first fight with Thomas. I can't deal with anything anymore. I got into my car and drove to my family home. It was the one place I could be in peace. I walked in to see my brothers fighting while playing among us. 

"GOD DAMN IT!" Kyle screamed.

"Hahaha!" Jake laughed at him. They looked up to see me.

"Hey, sis!" Jake screamed putting his phone down to hug me.

"Hey..." I said softly. Jake embraced me with a tight hug as I hugged him back.

"Good to see you too, sis," Kyle said hugging me from behind the hug with Jake. I broke the hug with both of them and looked up at them.

"Mind if I crash here for a bit?" I asked.

"Yeah what happened?" Jake asked.

"Nothing just wanted to stay here for a bit," I said walking up the stairs to my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed with tears filling my eyes. I let the tears fall onto my jeans as I took my purse off. I heard my phone ding and picked it up to see a call coming from Thomas. My finger hovered over the answer button but I quickly moved it over to the decline. My finger hit the button as his picture faded away. I saw all the texts he was sending me saying sorry. I turned my phone off and threw it on the bed. I couldn't right now. Nothing mattered anymore. 

I laid down properly and covered myself with my blankets. I shut my eyes tightly and let the last tears drip down my face as I fell asleep. 

The Next Day

I woke up around 10 A.M. I got up from my bed and walked into my bathroom to see puffy red eyes. I quickly grabbed some eye drops and slipped them into my eyes. They had to go. I calmed down after a bit and started covering up the tear stains on my face. I did a small glam and took a picture for my Instagram. 

emilia

emilia.becker

Caption: A soft glam is all I need in life. 

Comments

petroutv: It looks nice

charlidamelio: The lip tho

addisonrae: why are you so cute?

lilhuddy: It's a goddess!

user8203193: Hmmm...

jamescharles: My sister is better than meeeee

Tap To Load More Comments

I put my phone down after looking at Thomas's comment. I blinked away the tears and heard my phone ding. It was Charli texting me.

Charliiiii

Charli: Where are you?

Me: India

Charli: Be serious

Me: Somewhere on earth

Charli: Emma, we're worried.

Me: With my brothers.

Charli: Why?

Me: Ask Thomas. Now bye

End of Texting

I put my phone down and put it on silent. I got up and changed into a cute outfitt for shopping.

 I got up and changed into a cute outfitt for shopping

I finished and left for the mall.

Charli's POV:

I put my phone down and walked up to Thomas's room. I walked in to see him laying on the bed sighing.

"What happened between you and Emma?" I asked him.

"We had a huge fight. I got jealous and screamed and yelling and a lot of things. It didn't end well." He said shoving his face into a pillow. 

"Thomas, she-she left and went to her family. It was that bad?" I asked. 

"It was. She won't forgive me. Ever." He said taking his head out.

"I'm sorry Thomas." I said walking over to him. I gave him a soft hug and rubbed his neck.

Emilia's POV: 

I got back from the mall and dropped my bags on the floor as my brothers stared at me.

"Shopping?" Jake asked.

"Yes," I said putting my purse down. I walked over to the kitchen and saw my mom making food.

"Hey sweetie," She said as I walked in.

"Hi mom," I said hugging her from behind. She continued frying her things as I sat down with my brother and started playing among us.