18

The Next Day

I woke up in bed alone. I looked around and then heard Thomas outside of our room. I got up and walked to our closet to grab an outfit. I picked out a crop top with shorts and then walked to the washroom to take a shower. I took a shower, changed into the outfit, and tied my hair into a ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and then saw Tony waiting on the bed for me. He got up the second he saw me and pinned me to the wall looking into my eyes. He slammed his lips onto mine and wrapped his hands around my neck, starting to choke me. I tried pushing him off me but there wasn't a chance. Then I heard footsteps. Tony pulled away from the kiss and I saw Thomas standing in front of us with an angry look on his face. He turned around and started to walk out of the room. I pushed Tony off of me and ran behind Thomas. He walked into the laundry room as I walked in behind him and shut the door. I locked it as he looked into my eyes. 

"Thomas, it wasn't what it looked like. I promise. He just-" He cut me off and started talking.

"It looked like you were having a good time with Tony." He said firmly.

"I swear. He pushed himself onto me and then slammed himself onto me." I tried explaining.

"Just go Emilia," He said looking away from my eyes.

"Baby," I said grabbing one of his hands.

"I mean it. Go," He said escaping my grip. I unlocked the door and walked out as tears filled my eyes. I walked to my room and grabbed my purse, along with my phone and keys. I walked out of my room and wiped a few tears away as Charli and Addison sat on the sofas in the bonus room. I walked past them until Charli grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to her.

"What's wrong Emma?" Addison asked as Charli let go of me.

"Nothing, I'm just going out for a little bit." I said as I walked out. I got in my car and drove to a far away sunset cliff.

6 Hours Later

 I sat in my car as tears slipped down from my eyes as I looked at the sky in front of me. I heard my phone ringing non stop so I picked it up and saw missed calls from Charli, Addison, Kouvr, Ondreaz, Nick, Dixie, and Alex. I saw the texts in the group chat and then texted back.

Hype Hoes

Charles: Emma, where are you?

Dix Pix: Emma, please, we're worried

Kouvr: Em, are you there

David Dobrik: Hello? Emma?

Emma: Yeah?

Teddy Bear: WHERE ARE YOU?

Stick Legs: WE'RE WORRIED AS FUCK

Lopez Boy #1: AND WHY IS THOMAS LOCKED IN HIS ROOM

Emma: 1. I'm somewhere on earth. 2. ask your brother

Rae Rae: what did tony do?

Naughty: yeah?

Kelly: is this like a fight or something?

Emma: i guess you could say that

Rylandssss: get your ass home.

Lopez Boy #1: now

Emma: No.

Charles: then we're coming to you. where are you?

Rae Rae: Emma,

Emma: I'm safe. Thats all you need to know.

Dix Pix: Emma, are you sure

Emma: I'm fine.

David Dobrik: Fine, but if anything happens, we're coming.

Emma: I'll be fine.

End Of Texts

I saw the sun going down and the sunset was beautiful. I got out of my car and looked at the sunset until I felt someone behind me. I felt something creeping around my neck and the there was a cloth over my mouth. I was punched in the stomach, making me gasp for air and breathe in fumes. I felt everything go dizzy and then everything went black.

Thomas's POV:

I sat in my room thinking about what just happened. Emilia decivied me. Just like Mia. Then I remembered the security footage. I grabbed my laptop and looked at everything that happened yesterday and today. He forced her. I grabbed my phone and called Emilia as fast as I could.

Emilia's POV:

I woke up and felt my hands tied. I looked around to see three men figures in the room. One was close to me as the other two were watching me from a distance. 

"She's awake. Handle her." The guy closest to me said. He walked over to the other guys and started going through my purse. 

"HEY! THAT'S PRIVATE!" I screamed at him.

"Shut up," One of the guys said as he came over to me. He grabbed my face and made me look a him. I heard my phone ring and then saw one of the guys grab it. He picked it up and answered the call.

"EMILIA! BABY, I'M SO SORRY! I SAW WHAT HAPPENED ON THE CAMERAS! I SHOULD HAVE BELIEVED YOU! PLEASE FORGIVE ME BABY!" I heard Thomas scream. The guy brought the phone over to me and motioned for me to talk.

"As much as I would love to talk to you baby, I'm kinda in the middle of something." I said panicking on the inside.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"She means she's busy pretty boy." The man holding the phone said. "Now, listen to me. We want 20 Million for her."