17

Idea from 

I walked into the living room and saw everyone by the pool so I walked there and sat down with Addison. I looked at her as she edited a picture for Instagram.

"Side hoe? Thomas is your side hoe but Addison's the main chick?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, how'd you find out?" I asked him.

"Someone screen recorded and posted on youtube. The most famous thing right now." Ondreaz replied. 

"Oh, I'm stealing Nikita too," I said to Tony. "Oh wait, she's with your brother. Proves you'll be single for life."

Everyone outside laughed a little as Tony stared at me with a death glare in his eyes. We continued doing what we were doing as I talked to Addison. Tony kept looking at me though. 

"Hey, where's Thomas?" I asked her.

"Oh, he's at the mall with Chase, Alex, Tayler, and Charli," Addison responded.

"Oh," I said softly. We continued talking and then I went to my room to do a facemask. I was in the bathroom washing my face as I heard someone walk in. Tony walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Yes, Tony?" I asked.

"You think that was funny?" He asked me.

"What was?" I asked playing dumb.

"Oh, that's not how you play with me," he said as he came closer to me. I backed up and hit the wall as he walked closer to me. He wrapped his hands around my neck tightly and slammed his lips onto mine, giving me a rough kiss. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I tried pushing him off me but he held my hands down. He pulled away after a few minutes and looked into my dark brown eyes. 

"Don't say a word about this. Got it miss Emma?" He asked. I was shaking as I nodded softly. He left the room as I fell to the ground and let tears flow down my cheeks. I'm sorry Thomas. I did this. It was My Fault. I made fun of him and I hurt him so he hurt me back. I put my hand over my stomach and clutched it tightly.

*Time Skip To That Night at 10 P.M.*

I couldn't get over what Tony did. I felt so bad that I didn't push him off me. I basically cheated on Thomas. 

"Hey, babe," Thomas said as he walked into the room.

"Hi," I said softly. He came over to me and softly kissed my cheek. I felt bad about kissing him after everything. He got off me and locked the door. He came over to me and pulled the huge hoodie off my tiny body. I placed a kiss on his cheek as he slowly gave me a small hickey on my neck going down to my legs. I was wearing shorts so he pulled the shorts along with my underwear off. He started going up placing hickeys in a cute formation. He made it all the way up and pulled off my bra. He pulled his own clothes off and aligned himself with me. He went slow but sped up quickly. I covered my mouth because I knew I would moan. He went deeper and deeper with every second until he reached the end. I closed my eyes as he continued for half an hour. He finally pulled out and took the condom off. He plopped down next to me as I shoved my head into his muscular chest. He smiled and brushed some hair out of my face.

"My legs feel weird baby," I said softly.

"Well," Thomas said softly. "I'm sorry."

"I hate you," I said slapping his chest softly.

"I love you too," He said kissing my forehead.

"Wait, we didn't use a..." I said panicking.

"I'll grab you the pill tomorrow morning." He said relieving me. I slowly fell asleep on his chest as he played with my hair.