5

The Next Day

I woke up to Jake shaking me. 

"Call from your boss," He said handing me my phone. I picked up the call while rubbing my eyes.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Emma," Thomas said on the other side.

"Hey, Thomas, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much, what about you?" He responded.

"Just woke up to your call," I answered.

"Oh sorry for disturbing you," He said weirdly.

"Nah, it's fine. I should have gotten up for work anyway." I answered him.

"Ok, see you then." He said about to hang up.

"See you, Thomas," I said hanging up. I got up and changed into a shirt with cute pants. I straightened my hair and took a picture for my Instagram.

 I straightened my hair and took a picture for my Instagram

emilia.becker

Caption: My hair be looking fly today.....

Comments

petroutv: Your hair be dying tomorrow

lilhuddy: The pants tho

charlidamelio: helppppp

addisonrae: the shirt tho.

radioactivedude: Hi

Reply to radioactivedude: Hello

Tap To Load More Comments

I drove to the house and walked inside to see a huge mess of flour. I saw Patrick and Calvin covered in flour in the middle of the mess.

"I'm not gonna ask..." I said walking around them. I walked up to Thomas's room and was about to open the door until I heard him talking.

"Will you go on a date with me Emma? No that's too weird. Hey Emilia! Wanna go on a date with me? That sounds weird. UGHHH!" I heard him scream. I opened his door to see him in the mirror practicing how to ask me out.

"Hey Thomas," I said making him turn towards me. 

"Did you hear that?" He asked.

"Yes..." I said softly. 

"Oh umm..." He said weirdly.

"Thomas, will you go on a date with me?" I asked him.

"Yes, yes I will." He said firmly.

"It's that easy," I said moving closer to him. He pulled me close and looked into my dark brown eyes. He pressed his lips against mine and held onto my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck as we kissed.

"Hey Thomas, have you seen-" Charli said walking in. I broke the kiss with Thomas and turned my head to her. "I'll leave you both alone."

"That was..." I started.

"Awkward," Thomas finished for me. 

"Yeah," I said softly. He pulled me back into the kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck again and kissed him softly.

*Time Skip To That Night* 

I started getting ready for my date with Thomas. I curled my hair a little and did a soft makeup look. I put huge hoop earrings on and changed into the dress I had picked out.

 I put huge hoop earrings on and changed into the dress I had picked out

I paired it with silver heels and a matching purse. I got a text from Thomas letting me know he was here. I shut the door to my room and walked downstairs. I made it out to Thomas's car and saw him standing by the passenger door wearing a white dress shirt and black jeans. I walked up to him and he looked me up and down.

"You look stunning." He said opening his car door for me. I got in as he drove to the restaurant. On the way there, he slowly put his hand on my knee. I quickly noticed and turned my head from the window to my knee. He quickly pulled his hand off.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to-" I broke him off by grabbing his hand and placing it on my thigh.

"It's fine. I like it." I said rubbing his hand with my thumb. He smiled and continued driving. We soon made it to BOA and sat down at a table for two. Thomas and I started talking as our food came. We chatted for a while and I started to realize how similar we were. I smiled with every word he spoke realizing how much I loved him already. After we finished, we went to the beach nearby. I took off my heels and ran through the sand with my bare feet as Thomas chased me. I finally stopped by the ocean and sat down on the sand. Thomas caught up to me and sat next to me.

"Why do you run so fast?" He asked.

"I don't know," I said letting out a soft smile. He smiled and turned my head so that I was facing him. He smashed his lips against mine giving me a soft kiss. I pulled away after about a minute or 2. He stared into my eyes and put his hand around my right thigh. I picked it up and wrapped it around my waist. He smiled at me softly as a small wave crossed my feet.

"Wanna go home now?" He asked. I nodded as he started to get up. I put my heels on again and walked to his car with him. He opened the door for me and I got in thanking him. He started to drive to my house as I clutched his right hand. He smiled softly and continued driving. He reached my house and looked at me.

"I had a fun day today," I said softly.

"Me too," He said leaning in close to me. He gave me a soft kiss and then pulled away after a second. I got out of his car and walked up to my door as he waved from his car. I locked the door and went up to my room and took the dress off along with my heels. I took my makeup and earrings off and tied my hair in a messy bun. I changed into my pajamas and slowly fell asleep.