1

(For the sake of this story, Dixie and Charli never left the hype house, and also this is in the new house.)

"Emma!" My older brother Kyle called out to me. I got up from the couch and walked over to him. He handed me my phone and I answered the call that was coming.

"Hello?" I asked picking up as Kyle left.

"Hi Emilia! It's Alex Warren from the Hype House. You interviewed for the assistant job yesterday." Alex said.

"Yes, I did," I answered him.

"Great. I would like to let you know that you're hired. The house loved your work and how you edited." Alex said making me burst with joy.

"Really?! Thank you so much." I responded to him.

"Thank you for applying. We look forward to seeing you on Monday." Alex said.

"Ok, thank you again. See you Monday!" I said hanging up. My younger brother Jake walked in and looked at me all happy.

"What's up?" Jake asked.

"I got hired," I answered him. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up while walking out. 

I forgot to introduce myself. Sorry about that. My name is Emilia Becker. I'm 19 years old and live with my two brothers, Kyle, and Jake, along with my mom. My dad died in a car accident when I was young. Kyle is my older brother who is 23 and Jake is my younger brother who is 15. I applied for a job as an assistant because I needed some money. Now that I was hired, I was pretty excited to work for celebrities.

"Jake said you got the job," Kyle said walking in.

"I did. Happy?" I asked him.

"Of course. You're my younger sister." Kyle said hugging me. 

*Time Skip To Monday And When She Was With Alex*

"So this is the main room," Alex said giving me a tour.

"It's a beautiful place," I said to him.

"Thank you, Emilia," He said.

"Call me Emma please," I told him.

"As long as you call me Alex and not sir." He said laughing. "Oh, meet Nick." He said pointing to a boy with blond hair.

"Hi! I'm Emma, your new assistant." I said to the boy.

"I'm Nick. Nice to meet you, Emma," He said with a smirk. Alex showed me around more and I met most of my bosses. He said there were only two left. He guided me to a nice room where I saw a girl with long brown hair laying on the bed.

"This is Mia," He said pointing to her.

"Hi! I'm Emma. Your new assistant," I said to her.

"Hey, I'm Mia." She responded getting up from the bed. She shook my hand as a cute boy with black hair walked into the room. "That's my boyfriend Thomas."

"Hi, I'm Emma," I said to the cute boy.

"I'm Thomas," He responded.

*Time Skip Again*

I was helping Charli edit her Youtube video as everyone else talked.

"Wait, so your name's Emilia. Not Emma?" Ryland asked.

"Yeah but I go by Emma all the time," I responded to him while fixing the lighting on the video.

"Well, it's a beautiful name," Tony said making me blush on the inside.

"Tony! Stop flirting with her! We don't even know if she's single or not!" Addison screamed.

"I am single," I mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

"Oh, then I'm free to flirt with you," Tony said.

"You're making her uncomfortable. She's gonna quit on her first day." Alex said making Tony stop.

"The video's done ma'am," I said handing Charli her laptop.

"Don't you dare call me ma'am. Call us by our names. It's fine." Charli said looking at the video. "It's amazing! Where did you learn to edit like this?"

"I didn't actually. I just started editing my pictures on Instagram and it turned into a hobby." I responded to her.

"What's your Insta? I'm following you," Kouvr asked.

"Emilia dot Becker," I responded to her.

"It says follow back. Wow, Emma. Already following us all." Nick said as a joke. They all started following me on Instagram and Tiktok as I chilled with them. Thomas and Mia walked in after a while and sat down next to us.

"Hey Emma, would you be a doll and grab some coffee for us?" Mia asked after a while.

"Of course, its my job afterall." I answered her.

"I'll text you the orders," Alex said as I got up. I grabbed my purse and drove to the nearest Dunkin donuts and ordered for everyone. I got back to the house and gave everyone their coffee including Thomas. He turned out to be a sweet guy and I could see why Mia was dating him. 

After the work day finished, I was free to go home. I grabbed my purse and was about to leave until Conner (Paper) stopped me.

"Can you come in early tomorrow? I need your help with gaining Tiktok followers." He asked.

"Of course!" I answered him. I went home to Kyle and Jake and saw my mom home from work as well.