8

Thomas and I walked into the kitchen holding hands. Everyone stared up at us with a smirk on.

"Offical yet?" Ondreaz asked.

"No," Me and Thomas said at the same time.

"Not yet," The entire house mumbled at the same time. I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Charli as she ate a salad. 

"Cute hoodie. Who's is it?" She asked me.

"Gods, now shut up," I responded.

"It's Thomas's. Can't you recognize it?" Chase asked her.

"Hmm, maybe she can't recognize a guy's jacket because you dated her and then cheated and took your hoodies back," Dixie said standing up for Charli.

"Ok, please don't start a fight again," Micheal said stopping them both. Everyone was silent for a minute and then Charli went back to talking to me. She decided to get her nails done with me. She finished her salad and we got up together.

"Where are you guys going?" Nick asked.

"To get our nails done," Charli said as I grabbed my purse.

"That's not part of Plan T and E," Nate said.

"I don't care," I said walking out of the house. I and Charli drove to the nail salon. We got our nails done and talked while the women did our nails.

"Come on Emma. Just date him!" Charli begged me.

"Charli, it's not that easy. He just broke up with Mia. He can't just start dating me then." I said trying to convince her. We finished our nails and admired them.

 We finished our nails and admired them

(Emilia's Nails)

Charli asked me to go to Dunkin with her so I drove to the nearest Dunkin Donuts. I waited in the car as she went inside. I heard my phone ding and noticed a text from Thomas.

Tommy Bear

Thomas: Hey you

Me: Heyy

Thomas: do you maybe wanna go to the beach with me where there's no gang around like 7?

Me: sure

Thomas: k, see you beautiful

Me: see you Tommy bear

End Of texts

I put my phone down as Charli came back. She handed me a coffee and started talking. I drove back to the house and dropped Charli off. She told me to come inside so I did. I saw Thomas standing in Chase's room talking to him. He turned quickly and smiled at me. I walked up to Charli's room with her and sat down on her bed as she grabbed a hairbrush. She started brushing her hair as she talked to me. 

*Time Skip To 7 P.M.*

I changed into a Bikini and left with Thomas. At least we would get privacy on the beach. I sat on the sand with Thomas and started talking to him. After a bit, he picked me up and ran into the water.

"THOMAS!" I screamed as I hit his chest lightly.

"What?" He asked chuckling.

"MY FUCKING HAIR!" I screamed running my fingers through my wet hair. "Fuck you,"

"I know," He said with a smirk. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me softly. 

"Dork," I said pulling away from the kiss.

"Emma, can I ask you something?" He asked me.

"Sure," I said splashing him with water.

"Emilia, since the day I met you, I knew there was a connection with you. I felt something special with you. Emilia, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked making me feel shocked.

"YES!" I screamed by mistake. I jumped on top of him while hugging him.

"FINALLY!!!!" I heard someone scream. I broke the hug with Thomas and looked over to see Charli, Chase, Addison, Kelianne, Dixie, James (Charles), Larray, Kouvr, Alex, and Micheal standing 6 feet away from us.

"What The Fuck?" Thomas said looking at them.

"PLAN T AND E IS COMPLETE!" Kelianne screamed.

"YEAH!" Everyone screamed. I looked at Thomas with a confused face on.

"How did you find us?" I asked them.

"We followed Thomas." Alex admitted.

"Umm..." Thomas said looking at Alex.

"But EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! YOUR DATING!!!!!!!!" Addison screamed.

"I shouldn't have asked," Thomas said with an awkward face on. I elbowed his shoulder making him flinch. He chuckled knowing how weak I was compared to him.

"Dork," I said splashing him with water.

"Beautfiul," He said splashing back.