13

Thomas's POV:

After Charli left, I shoved my face into my pillow and sighed. I grabbed my phone and texted Emilia to see if she would finally respond.

Emily 💜💜💜

Yesterday 8:12 A.M.

ThomasBaby? Please respond

Read By Emily 💜💜💜

Today 4:36 P.M.

Thomas: Hello? Babe?

Read By Emily 💜💜💜

Today 8:52 P.M.

Thomas: One last try. Please respond. I'm sorry. I was being selfish. I'm a complete idiot. I'm an Imbecile.

Emilia: I agree with the last part

Thomas: You responded!!

Emilia: I wish I didn't but I'm a sucker for imbeciles

Thomas: Baby

Emilia: Please don't call me that

ThomasPlease, I'm sorry

Emilia: I'll give one shot. Meet me at the coffee shop on Saint John's

Thomas: Espresso My Depresso?

Emilia: Yeah. I hate the name

Thomas: Who doesn't?

Emilia: True.

Thomas: So I'll see you there at?

Emilia: 10 A.M.

Thomas: See you baby. and Thanks.

Emilia: I regret this immediately.

End Of Texts

Emilia's POV:

I put my phone down and laid on my bed. I sighed and turned off my lights. It took me a few minutes but I drifted off into sleep and dreamt of my lovely Thomas.

The Next Day

I got up at 9 A.M. and started getting ready. I tied my hair in a ponytail and grabbed an outfit from my closet.

 I tied my hair in a ponytail and grabbed an outfit from my closet

I left for the shop and told my mom on the way out. Driving to the coffee shop, I realized I wasn't angry, but regretful. For screaming and just being an idiot. I got to the coffee shop and saw Thomas taking a photo with a fan. I jumped behind them and ruined the photo making Thomas and the fan turn around.

"Omg! Emilia Becker! Can I get a photo?" She asked. 

"Of course," I said as we took a selfie. She left after a while and I and Thomas walked inside the coffee shop. We started talking as we ordered two espressos. I sat down with him as we talked.

"Really? Your brother rage quit cause he wasn't imposter?" Thomas asked.

"Yup, he's an imbecile just like you," I said siping my coffee. 

"So are we good?" He asked.

"I guess. And I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone out with a guy without telling you." I said grabbing one of his hands. I clutched it tightly over the table.

"I should be sorry. I was jealous. I guess after Mia, I just don't like my girl hanging out with guys." He said softly.

"Thomas," I said softly. He took a sip of his coffee and looked back at me. I heard my phone ding and picked it up. It was my brothers.

Familia

Jakey: We're going out Em. you going to be alright?

Emily: I'll be fine. How long?

Kyle: Around 5 hours or so.

Emily: What are you doing for that long?

Jakey: Playing games with the boys. Mom's at work byeeeeee

Emily: Have fun Imbeciles.

End Of Texts

I put my phone down and looked at Thomas.

"You wanna go back to my place? My brothers are going out." I asked him.

"Sure, movie day?" He asked.

"Yup," I said getting up.

*Time Skip To When They Got To Her House*

I walked up to my room and laid on the bed as Thomas came and laid next to me. I laid my head on his chest while playing 'When We First Met' on the tv. A little into the movie, he started kissing my neck a little.

"Thomas," I said trying to push him off me. I let out a soft moan as he hit a nice spot in my neck. 

"Mmm," He moaned into my neck.

"Thomas," I moaned. "Baby."

He pulled away from my name and I saw the hickey he had left.

"Asshole. You always start something and never finish it." I said pushing him off me.

"Hey, I did finish it. Look at the dark skin I made." He said pointing to the hickey. I grabbed my foundation off my side table and walked into my bathroom. I covered up the hickey and came out to show Thomas.

"What dark skin?" I asked.

"Oh god." He said as I got in his arms again.