14

Thomas and I continued watching the movie as he played with my hair throughout the movie. I hated it but loved it at the same time. An 'I hate U, I love U' type of thing. I heard his phone ding as he pulled away from my hair. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it in front of me to show he had nothing to hide. It was a text from Charli asking where he was. 

Charli (Lil sis🌈🎀)

Charli: Where the f are you?

Thomas: with my girlfriend

Charli: you guys figured it out?

Thomas: yup. and she's reading everything

Charli: HI EMMAA

Thomas: she says hi.

Charli: I gtg. Chase and Nick are fighting. Wish me luck.

Thomas: May the forces be with you.

End Of Texts

He put his phone down and looked back at the movie. I was interested in it until I felt him kiss my cheek softly. 

"I love you," He said. Hearing those words from his mouth made me feel warm and happy on the inside.

"I love you too Thomas," I said softly. He smiled and pecked my lips softly as it turned into a heated makeout session quickly. I had my hands around his neck as he lifted me on top of his lap without breaking the kiss. I heated the kiss more and his hands slid across my almost perfect curves. I pulled away from the kiss and kissed his jawline softly making him groan into my ear. My hair rubbed against the back of my neck as I kissed harder on his jawline. I pulled away and looked into his perfect green eyes.  

"That enough for you?" I asked him.

"Yes, for now." He said pulling me off his lap. I got on top of him again just facing the tv. I continued watching as he played with my hair and kept me on his lap. 

*An Hour Later*

Thomas grabbed his jacket and put it on as I turned the tv off.

"You can come if you want." He said grabbing his keys.

"I live there. I'll be back there tomorrow. And if anyone asks where I am, just say I wanted to see my family for a bit." I said as I walked down the stairs with him. 

"Well true. And I will. But Charli already knows." He said as we stepped down.

"Yeah, I know. Bye babe" I said as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Bye baby," He said kissing my cheek as he left. I locked the door behind him and went to my room. I pulled out a book and started reading as I heard my brothers coming home.

"DORKS! YOUR BACK!" I screamed running down the stairs.

"HI SISTA!" Jake screamed. 

"YOU IS CUTE!" I screamed.

"YOU IS CUTEST!" He screamed back. I sat in the kitchen as Kyle stared at me and Jake awkwardly. 

"Weirdos," Kyle said grabbing an apple.

"Sometimes I think you're adopted. Me and Jake hate fruits and anything healthy, but you? You love anything healthy and won't eat a single food with carbs. What The Fuck Is Wrong With You?" I asked Kyle.

"First of all, rude. Second of all, I'm trying not to gain weight like you guys. Third of all, you're wrong with me." He responded.

"That makes no sense. How can she be wrong with you?" Jake asked.

"I don't know. I said the first thing that came to mind!" Kyle screamed.

"I'm the better sibling then," I said getting up. I grabbed some leftover pasta from the fridge and warmed it up as Kyle at his apple. I started eating my pasta as Jake played Among Us and Kyle walked out of the room.

Author's Note: I won't be posting tomorrow due to health issues. No, not anything mental. I was exposed to Covid 19 so I need to be tested and also tomorrow is my sister's birthday so I'll be busy.