02: Beautiful Stranger

("Cranes in the Sky" by Solange Knowles)

I couldn't believe my eyes at all. A real life escape-pod right in front of me.

-"Holy cheeses...! I can't believe it."
I started to walk around it and observe every inch of it with admiration until it suddenly started to open.

Like a coward, I grabbed the closest stick next to me and pointed at the smoke that came out of the pod expecting an alien monster to come out as I closed my eyes in fear. I started to peek little by little and saw...nothing.

-"Huh..? It has to be a trap." I thought. I decided to approach the machine, trembling like a leaf, then I peeked in it and saw a beautiful dark-skinned girl with long gorgeous locks of white hair who seemed asleep with her clothes slightly ripped and a little burnt.

I didn't notice that my face started to turn as red as a tomato. I've never seen anyone like her. It's definitely an alien but it looks like a human.

I tried to wake her up but she didn't react at all. So I decided to take her with me but I didn't think about the pod

-"Meh, I could just take it home tomorrow morning."

[...]

We both arrived at home safely and the first thing I did was resting the girl on the living room couch.
-"OKAY!... Let me find some spare clothes for her." I rushed to my room, took some clothes and rushed back to the living room.

-"Phew! she's still asleep. Now, I will TRY to wake her up."

I tried everything: I slapped her face but not that hard, I sprinkled some water on her face, I started to make loud noises...but NOTHING WORKED AT ALL.

-"What a heavy sleeper. What should I do now? Oh, wait! Maybe the comic book will come in handy."
I took out the comic book and searched throughout the pages and saw the same thing: The character took some herb and brushed it on the creature's nostrils. It got suprised for a second but woke up confused like a toddler when you give them a cup of water first thing they wake up (e/n: I saw a TikTok about it and it was  ADORABLE!!)

so I thought: "Oh, maybe that'll work but it probably won't. I mean what could you expect from a dumbass like me."
I went to the kitchen and grabbed some thyme and hoped for the best.

("Child's Play" by SZA)

-"Ok, I should be careful..." I softly brushed the herb around her nostrils as I started to admire her face and thought: "She's so pretty. A beauty like her's is totally out of this world."
-

I got startled as she made that soft noise. I panicked but she stood up and started to rub her eye

-"Where am I? Why am I...here?" she started to stare at me and we made eye contact. I saw her beautiful  blue eyes and I was hypnotized.

-"And who...are you?"

-"Uhhhh.... call me Hiro..."

She started to tilt her head and smiled: "Well then, Hi, Hiro."
Her smile was mesmerizing, I couldn't help but stutter.

-"Were you the one that brought me here?"

I noded to agree and shyly asked what happened that made her crash into earth.

-"Oh, uhh it's hard to explain but if we directly jump to the conclusion,  I remembered that I was tranquilized by a stranger and was sent in an escape-pod then landed here and the kingdom should be looking for me right now and I have no idea how to get back home, heheh."

-"...wow... Well, that's a problem. How about I help you?" I expected her to say no but out of excitement, her eyes sparkled and said: "Reeeaaally??"

I nodded awkwardly, unsure of this request

-"*/excited gasp/* Oh thankyouthankyouthankyou sooooo much!!!" she said as she hugged me but a little to much (that's how I noticed her incredible strength)

-"Y-y-you're wel..come. Ow!"

-"Oh, sorry!"

I was kinda happy for her but I forgot that her clothes were ruined and my face was heating up.

-"Uhh, h-how about you put some clothes on first, ok?"

-"Oh, ok. By the way, I don't think I told you my name. I'm Azriella."

-"Nice to meet you, Azriella."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hai!! I hope you liked this short chapter and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!