Thank You

Many things happen in life, and they all happen for a reason.

One day you may land on an unknown planet, next you meet great acquaintances who help you to go back home, and then you win a war. Not many people go through the same thing, not physically but maybe emotionally or mentally. Either way, you'll never know what someone's going through so It's important to be by their side and to support them no matter what.

This is a little message for anyone who went through change or something traumatic and can't get over it or is just feeling stuck: You don't have to face to deal with it on your own. Always know that someone is here for you and is willing to listen to any of your concerns, whether it'd be a friend or a family member, or your therapist.

Writing this book was an emotional rollercoaster for me. This book has been going through many unintentional hiatuses such as friend/family problems, burnouts, emotional outbreaks, etc; and because of those problems, I had to take time for myself and to calm down. I thank God every day for the friends I have that are patient with me

Some people believe that I don't care about my book and that I might as well drop it out but I'm not like that. Honestly, I genuinely care, as a writer,  about my audience and I'm thankful for every one of them. I always end up caring 'too much' about what a reader might think of my writing skill, I either respond like "Screw that! I'm not going to care about what others say!" but then I'm always like "Is this okay? Am I typing words correctly? Is this 'proper reading material'? What does that even mean?" 

Like I said earlier, I genuinely care as a writer but it wasn't my goal to be a writer. I just wanted to do something I could be good at it's just that I need more practice to be good at writing. It would help a lot to have your feedback. You can DM me on my socials but specifically on Facebook since I'm more active there (username: Fifa Rambo). I might stop writing in 2023 because I need a break from it but we'll see how that goes.

To whoever made it this far into this book, I'd like to thank you for staying and giving it a chance.

God bless you and Happy Holidays :)