10: Fear of Chaos

TW: mentions of war stuff and mild violence

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote

Please enjoy this short chapter

✨✨✨

Azriella's POV:

I couldn't focus on the movie at all. I bet things got awkward between Hiro and I. So many thoughts wandered in my head but all at the same time it was hard to keep up. Gee, I never thought I'd be overthinking that much about a situation like this... Are we just friends or more than that? I mean he did claim that he fancied me and I do to, right? Then why are we acting like this? Should we start making a move? But I might be rushing things and what if he doesn't want to? Ah, I don't understand what's going on anymore!

All that overthinking has got me exhausted. I gave in to the warmth of the atmosphere (perhaps that atmosphere is Hiro's arms) and fell asleep.

[...]

Inside the Dream world

I woke up in a dark place as if I've fallen into a dark abyss. I looked around to find a hint of life until I heard a faint sound of what seemed like a war cry. Out of curiosity, I went to it as the sound became louder and more clear.

It felt like hours of walking in circles and I started to be annoyed. But suddenly, I came across something bright like sunlight. The closer I got to it, the more it looked like a screen or maybe a window. I was really confused. Out of all the weird dreams I had, this has got to be the one who made no sense what so ever.

I went closer to the piece of glass and what I saw has gotten me a lot more confused, perhaps "terrified" would be the best word.

I saw the view of Mitropolì but not like how I've always seen it. The skies were a deep red colour and their was an eclipse which caused the sun to look like a black hole. There were also thousands of battle planes which flew which flew across it. An explosion was heard, it was loud enough for me to lose my hearing ability. I then saw fire spreading throughout the city where many citizens screamed in terror. They were running away in fear either from the fire or from the armed men surrounding them. The citizens were assaulted by them, some even died by their feet. That's when I noticed the sea of dead corpses on the pavements and roads and those men just stepped on them. They wore dark armors which were close to the colour of obsidian, and there were symbols on them which looked like a glowing eye that looked really familiar. I was trying to recall when I saw it for the first time but I then I saw Narema with Bethany, Hiro and my parents and my sisters?! The people I loved the most were surrounded by an army of those obsidian men. They had weapons but they were outnumbered. I struggled to go out and save them but  the glass won't budge. I felt tears falling down to my chin as I broke my fists trying to break the unbreakable glass. I then felt my heart stop at the sight of my family being tazed by those men. Dark green venom reached their eyes and knocked them down. Those men tied them together and carried them away.

This nightmare had to stop. I used all my strength to call them, and forcing my way to them. But suddenly, I felt something coming to me at a fast speed, and that thing wasn't human (e/n : if you're asking, elementorians are considered as superhumans, so technically humans with superpowers , YKWIM I think)

I turned around, weapon in hand, to see a giant monster with glowing eyes all over it's body. It screeched at me an proceeded to attack me. I gave my all to fight back but lost as it gripped on my neck and limbs with what seemed like black tentacles/blobs. Its grip was tight, almost suffocating, the monster came closer to my face and growled something at me.