09: Slumber Parties and Mixed Signals

e/n -> editor's note (just in case you may ask)

Enjoy the chapter! :)

✨✨✨✨

3rd person POV:

Solange Knowles - Dreams

The royal ship has officially entered the barriers of Home-World galaxy, Mitropoli to be specific.

"Princess," Narema called, "We have arrived home..."

The trio, Azriella, Hiro and Bethany, went to the ship's window and they were amazed by the view: Hiro and Beth were specifically amazed beause who would've thought that their friend came from such beautiful place that they've never seen or heard of before. Even from a far distance, the two humans noticed how the buildings and skyscrapers were mostly covered in plants like vines and moss, and also how technology reined at the same time already with the sight of transporting devices. Azriella, on the other hand, felt nostalgia as she contemplates the landscapes of her home, remembering the times she wandered throughout the city and got lost a few times.

"I can't believe that I'm back after a whole year... It's crazy." Azriella whispered to Narema [e/n: they were speaking in their native language, they're more comfortable with it]

"I know, right?" Narema said in disbelief

There was a moment of silence between the two before Azriella spoke again, asking if Narema has told the king and queen about the arrival of their daughter. Narema said that she had told them that they've found her but they didn't say when they're coming back with her yet. She told Azriella that she will inform them immediately.

"This is lieutenant Narema speaking. We are about to arrive at the citadel with Princess Azriella and two of her companions. Over." Narema announced through what seemed like a talkie-walkie.

[...]

The royal ship landed in front of the citadel

The royal ship landed in front of the citadel. As the passengers got out, they saw that there were other people awaiting other than a few other (female) royal guards: there were the king and queen. Hiro and Bethany came out last but came to a conclusion when they saw Azriella's parents for the first time: they were both Very good-looking.

The father, King Apollon V, had a strong built body with broad shoulders and muscles that could be seen even through his armor, a sharp jawline finely decorated with a white beard, cheekbones that could cut the strongest diamond, long flowing  white hair which were carefully dreaded, narrow brown eyes which shine like gold matching his light brown skin and his tall figure.

The mother, Queen Blue Diamond, had a modest form of beauty that matched her petite figure. With her beautiful curly blue hair and dark chocolate skin covered in gold jewelry, big navy blue eyes that looked like planet Neptune and her youthfulness, she was a captivating beauty that could easily haunt you.