13: 6651

e/n: '13' is a sacred number meaning 'forgiveness and purification'

Angel number '6651' tells that it's important to develop a virtue of forgiveness. Avoid holding on to grudges. 

Alternate Title: Forgive You Like How I Would to Me

✨✨✨

Azriella's POV:

The following morning, the elemental planet chiefs were safely escorted to the military base where we discussed our plan of attack against the Order.
The ice planet chief was very nervous. He claimed to have never thought to enter a war again.

"We vowed to spread peace and prosperity all over Home-World..." he said nervously

The Fire planet chief reassured him, saying that we have no other choice.

"Do proceed, my queen..." she allowed

I was a little stunned at my new title because I haven't been crowned yet but continued explaining.

"It is possible that they will arrive here..." I pointed an empty region in the northern side of Mitropolì "Since they want to be like King Kronos himself, we must know that he was a lazy person who didn't like to move around unless necessary. If you take a look at that specific area, it is a few tens of kilometers away from his old residence which is the place of the Fall of Kronos war. Other than this area, there is no way they would spawn somewhere else in Home-World."

The elemental planet chiefs agreed. They all decided to agree to acquire  their positions in the battle field: The Fire and Earth soldiers will attack from the western area of the battlefield, the Water and Lightning soldiers from the east, and the Darkness and Air soldiers with the rest of us in the south.

"For the Aviation Force, lieutenant Narema will be in charge of attacking behind the Order, in the north." I turned to Narema who nodded in return.

We've concluded the meeting by estimating the amount of time left before they arrive, around 48 hours, which is insufficient but elementorians are known for being fast learners, so all we have left to do is to be determined and not to have expectations.

A quote we would use in the battlefield would be:

"We fight or we die."

[...]

12 hours later...

Narema and I went to the training basement. As we walked past the large rooms full of soldiers of each elemental power, we've noticed a large amount of progress compared from a few days ago and that, weirdly, has awoken a sense of pride inside of me.

"I've trained your Earth-dweller boyfriend with earth powers..." I choked at my breath when I heard Narema say that... "I thought that 'humans' like him weren't able to do that but..." she sighed "I guess I might've underestimated him a little."

I swore I saw a smirk creeping on her face. I protested, saying that he wasn't my boyfriend or whatever, as my face heated up. She stoically shrugged it off

"I'm going to check on the aviation sector. Greet your boyfriend for me."

"Stop saying that! He's not my boyfriend !" I felt childishly annoyed as she waved without turning around