03: Silly Crush

Hiro's POV:

I was looking at Azriella from head to toe (not in a perverted way) and saw how dirty she was.
-"Uh, I think you should take a bath first because, uh, y-you're dirtyyyyy...? */feels totally awkward/*"

She took a few moments to look at herself innocently and started:
-"Oh,...bathing? I can do that. Where is your bathroom? "

I was a little surprised that she knew what bathrooms are because, no offense, I thought aliens don't use bathrooms or theirs are used otherwise (e/n: I know that sounds stupid)

-"Uhh, just around the corner...?"
she smiled at me saying "thank you!" and I politely placed her clothes by the doorway.

[...]

(e/n: just a concept of what she might wear)

I saw sparkles in her eyes and was a tad bit confused

-"*/squeals/* I LOVE IT! Where do you find such garments?"

I was startled of her sudden reaction and started to get nervous. "Oh! Uhh, uhhhh...t-t-THE THRIFT STORE!"

-"Oooooh!"

I couldn't help but smile at her quirky response.

-"I've never seen anything like this back home."

I stopped and stared back at her in disbelief "Wait, you mean you never wore or saw a hoodie your whole life?!"

She stared back at me with indifference;"...No."

. . .

Mind=blown

-"I've never seen your type of clothing neither. I mean, it is very...'informal'."

I was in complete shock of her words. I see that her life, back where she lives, must be very BOURGEOISE and full of manners and royalty.
I suddenly felt her tugging my T-shirt and doing the "puppy eyes" at me

-"Say, do you happen to have any food I can eat?"

I then started to think of the dinner I was making while I was waiting for her when she was in the bathroom.
-"Ah! DINNER! Aw, CRAP!" I thought as I was rushing to the kitchen.

[...]

We started to eat and, honestly, you should've seen Azriella's face when she was taking each bite of food that I made. I thought she would be expecting more because, ya know, bougie. She was completely amazed by the taste and her eyes were spreading fireworks. Apparently, it tasted so good that she finished it all in one move...lol.