Blind VI

Boboiboy barely dodged the fist swung towards his face.

In the midst of confusion by the sudden appearance of dozens of mind-controlled monkeys, Yaya managed to slip out of Boboiboy's reach, only to stand back and face him in a familiar fighting stance.

It wasn't long until Boboiboy found himself dodging and backing up, blocking the kicks and spars thrown by the woman.

"Yaya! Snap out of it! It's me!"

However, Boboiboy wasn't foolish to ignore the harsh reality. His words weren't breaking into her. She's intent on obeying her new master's command. He could read out a poem or throw in a cheesy pick up line, but none of them will be heard of.

Her hazel eyes might be blind, but they were now clouded and blank. Nothing like the ones he fell in love with.

Boboiboy blocked another blow to his side before grabbing her wrist and twisting her to his front.

However, he must have misjudged her sixth sense as he instead found himself flipped over and thrown away a few inches away, landing harshly on his back before he jumped back to his feet.

He could feel Lucas's deranged laugh giving him the chills up his spine.
"It works! It works! I have a human minion! Mwahahahaha!"

He dodged another attack away.

"I don't want to hurt you Yaya!"

A maniacal laugh broke the air. "Too bad lover boy! Attack! "

Yaya launched herself at Boboiboy, fist pulled back for her famous sonic punch.

Boboiboy jumped aside at the last second, barely missing the force which exploded the ground into hard rocks and debris.

He couldn't exactly ask his teammates for help. The only reason he wasn't battling face to face with overgrown monkeys was them.

He caught sight of Ying using her super speed to escape yowling monkeys and harrowing punches. Her speed confusing the mammals altogether as well before they regained their bearings.

A dark shadow passed him. He registered that Fang leveled up his game by fusing with his shadow tiger to defend himself. Around him, several of his other shadow creatures attacked as well.

Gopal and Ochobot were doing well themselves. Teaming up, they formed a pattern where Ochobot scooped the ground below or anything within reach and passed it on to Gopal, who transformed what used to be meaningless debris into hot solid metal. In a few  minutes, he managed to build weapons to defend themselves from monkey attacks.

"Boboiboy! Catch"

He still had his eyes on Yaya as he swiftly caught a weapon recklessly thrown towards him in his hand.

A sword.

Awesome.

He didn't have much time to gawk at the weapon as it clashed with another sword. His sweat dropped to see his wife standing in front of him with the crossed swords between them.

How the hell did she get a sword?

As if reading his mind, Lucas laughed hysterically. "You didn't think we came without weapons did you?"

On cue, another set of monkeys arrived with arrays of swords and axes in their hands.

Soon enough, the mammal passed them around like crazy, leaving every monkey with a weapon in hand.

This is looking pretty bad.

Boboiboy's leadership instincts brought him out of his initial shock.