Mission Undercover III

His wife was nuts.

But he loved her.

And he fell for her more.

The plan was just delirious ,he wouldn't even think about it.

When Yaya dragged him and shoved themselves into a secluded corner in the ballroom, which was further hidden by a large velvet curtain,he had a few wild ideas running through his head.

He was pretty sure all those ideas were too extreme to even be thought of by his pure wife.
Right?

Nope. He was seriously wrong.

He was caught off guard when he was slammed into the wall.Yaya pressed herself to him, sandwiching him between her and the wall.

His surprise intensified when Yaya brought her lips to his ear, making him blush.

He anticipated her next move until Yaya whispered in his ear. "Play along"

Clueless,he just obeyed her. He

Boboiboy believed that his craziness has rubbed off Yaya's innocence.

He watched as she closed her eyes to concentrate. Slowly, he heard people's startled cries spreading one by one  from the outside.

When he peeked out from the curtains,he saw the guests falling one by one and laid on the floor. Some tried to escape the mysterious force by bolting  towards the door. Alas,they tripped as well.

"Nice one guys! The guards are distracted now. Ying,pass him out"

At the moment, Boboiboy felt the curtains moved and he saw a guard facing him. He was alone. This made Boboiboy grin.

"Sorry buddy"

He hit the guard in the neck and passed him out.

A few seconds later,the guard was sprawled on the floor in front of them.

He heard Ying take a breath of relief from his earpiece in the spectacles.

"Thanks,Yaya. I didn't even know you could do that"

Boboiboy looked at his wife cautiously as she was still concentrating on her powers. Manifesting as much gravitational force she could manipulate to pull each person in the room down and sprawled on the floor.

He was worried that her trick was going to burn her out.

That will be bad.

Really bad.

Especially since she's his wife.

And she's their trump card in Operation B.

And let him remind you, that she's his wife.

He was growing uncomfortable when she had a few beads of sweat tracing her face.

Gopal's voice snapped him out.
"Nice work Yaya! That's a sweet move you did just now. You gotta tell how that works so I can awesomely plan  our next missions"

Yaya was looking a bit tipsy to Boboiboy now. He held her hand and his worry grew as they were burning.
"Maybe later. Is the coast clear?"

"Yeah. Ying,start Operation B"

"On it"

A few moments later, a blue  force washed over them. Everything became still and silent, as no one moves. However, Boboiboy and Yaya were unaffected and could still move about just fine.

Boboiboy caressed Yaya's hands that was still in his hold.
"Honey, you can take a break now"

Yaya shook her head in response. "I can't, I'm worried that they can get up after I release the gravitational pull spell"