Ablution

Hey guys!!

I have this idea in my head that has been begging to be written. Hence,the reason for this one shot.

However, if you wanna understand this one shot, I have to explain something for a bit.

In Islam, we have the daily five times prayer;

1. Subh: dawn
2. Zuhr: midday
3. Asr: Evening
4. Maghrib: Dusk
5. Isya': Night

For Muslims to conduct these prayers, we must do ablution or Wudhu' .

Wudhu' is a routine to cleanse ourselves before praying. The purpose is to purify ourselves and ensuring our cleanliness before praying.

There's a few steps to conduct Wudhu', but the basic is to wash your face,arm, the front of your head and feet.

Therefore, when you've done the routine, you're in Wudhu'. Hence, you can pray and read the Quran.

For us to pray, it is a must to be in Wudhu'.

However, there are a bunch of ways to lose/break the Wudhu'.

I'm not gonna list all of them here, if you're curious you can search it up.

For this one shot, it's gonna revolve around two ways.

1. Period.
When girls get their period, they lose/break their ablution. Hence is why during their period, girls aren't allowed to pray. When their period ends, they can go back to their routine of ablution and praying.

2. Skin-to-skin contact with non-mahram.

Non-mahram are people of the opposite gender that you're allowed to marry.

To keep it simple:

If you touch ANYONE of the opposite gender who you CAN MARRY, you'll break your Wudhu'.

Hence, your spouse, who you married, is your non-mahram.

Therefore, if you touch skin-to-skin with your spouse, you break your Wudhu'.

Hence, if you wanna pray, you gotta do the whole routine again.

But, if you have prayed and don't need to have ablution, then it's fine.

Now, on to the story!

*******************************

Boboiboy looked at himself in the mirror. His face was wet and his sleeves were rolled up until above his elbow. He was glad that he managed to grabbed some flip flops, considering how wet his feet were.

He closed the tap and dried himself up a bit before wearing his power watch. He checked the time and realised that he had 20 minutes left before Asr ended.

He just returned to the station with Fang after retrieving a power sphere. The moment they arrived, he gave a signal to Fang and immediately dashed towards the nearest restroom to do his Wudhu'.

Usually, he would crash into his wife's lab to pray since he was too lazy to pray at their room.

However, he couldn't do that this week.

Because she was on her period.

Which means she was having mood swings.

This month, she was feeling extra touchy and playful, which led her to create this game which he was starting to regret.

Whenever he was done with his Wudhu', she would purposely break it by touching him or giving him a kiss.

At first, it was adorable.