6

Excuse any mistakes

Dearra p.o.v.

"Girl you have been crying since 4 this morning. I get that you miss your daughter and all but you sitting here crying is not going to change that. I know I don't have a child so I don't know how you feel-"

"You sound selfish as fuck Dearra!" She yelled at me. Right now I was trying to get her up and get in the shower we had 20 minutes to get to class. We have been up since 4 this morning.

"How am I being selfish when I'm the one that was up since 4 this morning comforting you. I'm telling you, sitting here crying about it all day is not going to change shit!" I yelled to her, she has been crying cause she missed her daughter. "I haven't got sleep since 4 this morning and it's going on 3 in the afternoon. I just don't want to see you like this. So can you please go take a shower and get dressed so we can head to dance class."

"Just get the hell out! Your just being a selfishbitch. You dont care about nobody else's feelings." She said pushing me out her room.

"You need to calm down and don't put your hands on me." I said removing her hands off of me.

"Or what?! What are you going to do Dearra?!" She asked me crossing her arms over her chest.

"Imma just leave before it gets too out of hand." I said grabbing my phone, book bag, purse, and water bottle off of her bed. I been dressed, for like the last hour I was trying to get her dressed, but fuck it if she wanna miss class and be in this funk, imma just let her.

-----

"When's yalls next game?!" I asked Ken and Joseph. We were sitting at Jo's Pizza Place, eating a pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, cheese 16 cut plizza. Guess who wasn't here?! Roman but it's whatever.

"Tomorrow you and Roman coming?! Where is she?!" Ken asked taking a slice of pizza.

"I know I'm going, but I don't know about Roman." I said ignoring his other question.

"What yall mad at eachother?" Joseph asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, sort of. " I said as they both had confused looks on their faces. "Long story short, Roman was crying since 4 this morning and I didn't get no sleep at all, but I wasn't complaining. I was just trying to get her out of the funk she's in, cause she is missing her daughter. But I wasn't trying to miss class, so I told her to go head and take a shower. She thought I was being selfish, and inconsiderate about her feelings. So she began to push me out of her room, but I left before things could get out of hand." I said leaning back in my chair.

"Well got damn." Joseph said, as Ken and Joseph chuckled.

"Imma head out." Joseph said dapping Ken and hugging me. He Then put 2 pieces of pizza in his 2-Go box that we had gotten for each of us. "Imma go talk to her."

"Duece bro." Ken said as Joseph left.

"So what you wanna do?" Ken asked me.

"Lets go, Go Kart riding!!" I said excited, as I put 3 pieces of pizza in my 2-Go box and Ken put 3 in his 2-Go box too.

"Okay, let's head out baby girl." He said standing up to put his black and white Nike jacket on, as I put on my black fitted sweater.

---

Joseph p.o.v.

"Baby you know you gonna have to apologize to D." I told her as she took a bite of her McChicken.

Right now me and Roman was in McDonalds eating, wait pause, let me rephrase that. Me and Roman were at McDonald's, while Roman was eating. Yeah that's much better!!

"I know, she probaly hates me." She said pouting.

"Baby she don't hate you! She is just mad that you treated her like that when she tried to help you." I said as I took a sip of her Sprite.

"Yeah, I feel bad for doing that." She said wiping her mouth.

"I bet you do." I smirked as she laughed.

"Lets get out of here kiddo." I said as she threw her trash away and we went to my car.

--

"Baby where we going, we been in this car for almost an hour." I heard Roman complain.

"Calm down we been in this car for 20 minutes, anyways." We were stuck in traffic, ugh how much I hate traffic.

"Whatever." she mumbled while rolling her eyes. She then leaned forward to turn on the radio. Her and that slick ass mouth.

Changed the game with that digital drop
Know where you was When that digital popped
I stopped the world
Male or female it make no difference
I stop the world
World stop
Carry on
Kitty on pink
Pretty on fleek
Pretty gang always keep them niggas on geek
Riding through Texas
Fearing for his breakfast

Roman said rapping along.

"Roman shut the hell, let the pro's sing the shit." I said as she mugged me.

"So your saying I can't sing." She said looking at me, as I nodded my head. "So I guess I needed to take a few singing lessons."

"A few ain't gonna work." I said shaking my head as she smacked her lips.

"Well I'll taking 6 months worth." She's said as I shook my head no.

"Singing lessons won't work either. You need Jesus to put in work on that vioce." I said as she did a dramatic gasp.

"Baby I'm not that bad." She said covering her mouth being all dramatic.

"Keep telling your self that baby." I said laughing as she hit me in my chest which made me laugh even more.

Excuse any mistakes
Joseph in mm cuz Hakeem is bae
Who watched Emipre, it's was good like always.
Wattpad deleted this chapter I had first written, so I had to re-write it as you can see.

Buhhhh

Comment.Vote.Share