35

~1 month later~

Omniscient p.o.v

"You ready to be a father my man?" Joseph asked Ken, as they walked out the gym to their cars.

"Man I'm soooo excited to have a lil me out in this world running around! " Ken said with a huge grin on his face, popping his trunk open.

"Yeah cause she about to pop." Joseph stated nodding standing at Ken ' car along with Rio.

"Yeah she turned 9 months 2 weeks ago, she was due 2 days ago." Ken stated, throwing his bag in the trunk then shutting it.

"Man all this baby talk making me wanna go home and have some rich sex with Lexey. Have a lil me or lil lexey running around." Rio said drinking some Gatorade.

"Man you ain't having kids til you old." Ken said brushing him off.

"Yeah you right bro." Rio said laughing as Joseph and Ken joined in on the laughter.

"I'm bout to go. Hit yall later." Ken said dappin them up then hoping into his car, speeding off to subway.

Parking in the parking lot he hops out, making his way inside.

As he enters threw the door he bumps into Karlie as she is walking out. Grabbing onto Kens arm, she captures his attention.

"Can I talk to you real quick?" Nodding in approval he walks outside with Karlie as they sit on the bench outside of Subway.

"Wassup?" Ken said annoyed as to why everytime they see each other she wanna try and talk to him.

"I miss you so much!" She said as a tear rolled down her face so he could see that she sincerely missed him.

Looking over at her Ken feels a little sympathy for her, but not enough for him to get up and leave D and the baby.

"I just don't get why you would do that.." Ken mumbled.

"I don't even really know why I did it, because I truly regret it." She said as tear rolled down her face, but Ken wiped them.

"I really miss you..how you use to hold me, kissed me with sooooo much passion, how you cared for me... and just everything you did for me." She said staring in his eyes meaning every word he said.

As they stared at each other some old feelings began to rekindle, along with some hurt. The longer Karlie and Ken stared at each other the more their heads leaned in , then their lips collided sharing a powerful kiss that they missed.

To caught up in the kiss Ken didn't notice his phone ringing in his pocket.

As the kiss got more intense, Karlie began rubbing on him; which captured Ken into her spell.

"Lets take this somewhere else." Karlie whispered in his ear, adding a few licks to it; which caused Ken to shiver in pleasure.

Walking across the street to a hotel, they clocked in and went up to the room.

__________________

Calling Ken for the 10th time, D'erra layed on the floor in pain as the clear liquid trickled down her leg. After going to voice mail she picks up her phone calling Rio.

After the 3rd ring Rio picks up, "Wassup lil sis?" Rio said in a good mood.

"Ughhhh I need to get to the hospital!! My w-w-water broke." D'erra stuttered through the pain.

"Imma be there in 10 minutes!" Rio stated then hanging up, not asking any questions.

Sighing, D'erra layed on the floor for 5 minutes then gained the strength to get up. She went to the sink trying to balance herself out, she takes her shorts & panties off. Grabing her wash cloth she cleans up the mess down there. After she was done she walked into the room towards her drawer to grab a fresh pair of panties and sweatpants.

After struggling to put the items on her body she puts on some flip flops and grabs her hospital bag, then sat on her bed waiting for Rio to come.

Sitting there waiting she began to wonder why Ken didn't answer her calls. Usually he would be put of practice and should've been home 10 minutes ago. "Maybe he went out with the boys." She shrugged it off, but then thought he would of called and told her, and Rio would've been with them.

Hearing the door open and close she hears footsteps running up the steps, "You ready?" Rio ask out of breath from running up them steps and driving fast to come get her.

"Yes." She says happy that he is finally here so she can go to the hospital.

Grabbing her hospital bag, Rio helps her off the bed. Then picks her up bridal style taking her down the steps, out the door, and into the car.

"It should've been Ken doing this for me instead of Rio." D'earra thought.

"Do you know where Ken is? He wasn't answering my calls." She asked facing Rio as a contraction struck through her.

Seeing the pain on her face, Rio gives him her hand to squeeze as he drives with his other hand. "No, I was about to ask you that. He probably went out with Joseph."

Hoping that he was out with Joseph and not in an ally dead she tried to calm down.

"Calm down, don't stress it. He's good. I'll call Joseph to make sure. Kens phone probably died." Rio said calming her nerves.

Guys yall don't know how much I am second guessing this book
But here goes a new chapter, I know I haven't updated in a while
Comment on what you think about this chapter and VOTE