7

Tell me how yall feel about the book!
I'll take any ideas yall have or advice. YOU CAN DM ME OR KIK ME
Kik: prettycasj

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES

NOT EDITED AT ALL
IMMA SEE IF AUTO CORRECT ACTUALLY CORRECTED IT
(Auto correct be messing up thoe lol)
Dearra p.o.v.

"Where we going?" I asked, we just got back from Go Kart riding, I thought he was dropping me off, but he went a totally diffrent direction.

"Beach." He said simply.

"But I don't have a bath in suit." I said beginning to pout.

"Aye turn that frown upside down." He said reaching into the back seat and grabbing a bag from Victoria Secret.

"You look like a medium, so that's what I gotcha." He said smiling at me as I kissed him on his cheek and checked the bath in suit out. It was cheetahs print all over except the strings where it ties was mint green (my favorite color along with grey).

"It's my size and it's beautiful, thank you." I said said giving him a side hug cause he is driving, and I'm too young too die.

"Welcome beautiful." He said, which made my cheeks start burning.

"We here!" I yelled in excitement as he parked. He just nodded and smiled as we got out. I missed the beach I haven't been there in 2 weeks.

"Imma go to the bathroom too change, see ya in 2." I told him then skipping off too the bathroom to go change.

Ken p.o.v.

"Yeah I hope they hop back to being friends." Joseph said. Me and Joseph  already set the umbrella thing with the towels out. We were waiting for Dearra too come back and Roman was coming back from the water to get something off of her sandal.

"She changed into the bathroom too." He nodded as I chuckled. Me and Joseph planned to go to the beach so we already had our trunks under our clothes.

"Hey J." I heard Dearra say, I looked up to see her waving at him. Damn the way her body fitted in that bath in suit was indescribable. Like all I got too say is DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN .

"Ken!" I heard Dearra say waving her hands in my face as I.snapped back to reality.

"Huh."

"Come back done from mars." She said giggling while sitting next to me.

"I'm so fucking sorry Dearra you know you my bitch. I didn't mean to start spazzing out on you. I just thought you were being inconsiderate of.my feelings. But I was being rude friend by keeping you up knowing you had a test in class. And I was keeping you back. I'm also sorry for putting.my hands on you. And I'm glad that you didn't out ya hands on me cuz I wouldn't want to loose a wonderful freindshio with you. Cause I would regret how I acted towards you, I still do!! I hope you forgive me, cuz that took a lot of me too say that. But you my girl, and I want us too be cool again." Roman said gasping for air at the end. I looked over at Dearra as she began to play with her nails like what Roman just said didn't mean shit to her.

"Girl please say something." I heard Roman plead.

Dearra just sat there in the same position playing with her nails. "Girl you know I'm still gonna ride with you. But please don't keep spazzing out like that!" Dearra said jumping up on Roman as they shared a tight hug. Me and Joseph smiled and clapped our hands.

"Now let's go get in the water." I yelled picking Dearra up, as Joseph picked Roman up and we had them in the air screaming, "No don't drop me!!" "You know us girls towards our hair getting wet!" "Your ass is grass, if you drop me in the water!"

Me and Joseph laughed at them as we held them then dove into the water.

------

"If I take your hoe than will you understand." Dearra kept repeating that verse, she snuck into my dorm to SLEEP WITH ME, IN MY BED.

"Aye take ya nappy headed ass too sleep." I said yawning.

"My head is nappy, because you kept throwing me into the water and you out sand in my hair. You also, found a crab and put it in my hair, then the crab pinched me in my head. Then you threw some one's beach ball at me, made me trip and I fell on my face which I got sand all in my mouth. You torched me today." She said mugging me, then snuggling into my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. I just laughed remembering the events that took placed today. And that's how I fell into a peaceful sleep.

Dearra's bath in suit/bikini /2peice in mm
I'm so mad the Seahawks loss, the Patriots only won cuz the Seahawks began to mess up dumb stuff.
Lil update
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
ILL TAKE ANY ADVICE, IDEAS JUST DM ME OR KIK
KIK: prettycasj