10

Amara in mm

Dearra p.o.v.

Knock knock knock kncok

"I'll get it!" I yelled out to Roman as I mixed the Classic, Sour Cream and Onion, Barbecue, Cheddar and sour cream, Limon, and Salt and Vinegar Lays chips together in 2 big bowls.

When I finished I walked into the living room, and too the door. I opened the door to be met with Ken and Amara.

"Hey Amara!" I said hugging her. Amara is one of the girls that go to school for dance too, we kick it a lot, she a cool girl.

"Hey D!" She said cheerful as I let them both in and closed the door.

Today we were just having a small get together with a few people in our dorm.

"Wassup Amara!!!" Roman said as them two shared a hug and I walked back into the kitchen.

As I was putting drinks in the refrigerator I couldn't help but too think. Do Amara and Ken got something going on? No, let me not jump to conclusions. Just because they both came here at the same time don't mean anything.

Knock knock

Knock knock

I kept hearing the door, as I stood there amazed that no one is going too get it. I walked into the living room too just see Ken alone in their sitting on the couch on his phone.

"You don't here the door?" I asked looking at him.

Knock Knock

"This ain't my house. So I'm nah bout to just open the door. Sorry but I'm the guest." He said not once looking up from his phone.

"Ugh!!" I said walking to open the door. "I'm just the guest. I don't have to open the door. I'm just Ken in lala world." I mumbled to myself.

"Hey." Michael said walking in along with Sage, Rio, Taylor, Ashley, and Trinity.

"Hey yall. Yall can just have a seat in the living room." I said closing the door when they all settled in.

I walked to the back to Romans room to get her. "Roman and yall, come on every body is here." I said too Amara, Roman, and Joseph.

"Ight, and I'm not yall. You could have said my name too!" Joseph yelled to me as I walked away. I just laughed.

"So what are we playing, watching, doing." Roman said as they finally came out the room too join us.

Joseph sat next to me, with Roman on his lap. Then Amara sat on Kens lap, while everyone else was spread out through out the living room.

I guess Ken and Amara are a thing. He moved on fast. I thought he had mad feelings for me like he said he did, but I guess it was just a lie.

"Where the food at?" Rio said rubbing his stomach.

"You always hungry, everywhere you go." Joseph said sucking his teeth.

"I'm black what do you think. I'm going be full all the time?" He asked us with his eye brow up.

"By how much you eat I'm suprised you still can eat." I said as everyone began to laugh. But I was dead serious.

"Oh lil mama got jokes huh." Rio said as I shook my head "no". "Better not or I'll have that body in a coffin." He said as the dudes began to chuckle, as I simply stuck my middle finger up. "When?!" He asked. "Wait never mind Iont want Kens sloppy seconds."

"The hell Rio!" I yelled as I threw a bottle at his head, but missed.

"I'm sorry I'm just keeping it real." He said shrugging his shoulders. "See that's how I know you could neva play basketball how you miss that easy shot to hit me."