32

3rd p.o.v.

"I'm so glad your here!" De'arra beamed with excitement as she stared at her best friend sitting on the couch beside her with her 4 year old daughter Effie.

"Auntie D here." Effie reached out to De'arra to give her a sour gummy worm.

"Thank you E." De'arra replied with a small smile.

"I'm so glad I'm here too! You're about to pop D! Your going to be a mother and I'm going to be an auntie in 3 weeks. It's so exciting! Are you ready?" Roman asked looking at her bestfriend with excitement.

"Rather I'm ready or not he is coming no matter what. I'm actually ready for him to come though." De'arra said picking up her bottle of water and taking a sip.

"I'm glad, but girl I am starving!" Roman exaggerated.

"Where you wanna go to eat, cause I'm not cooking." De'arra said stating the obvious to Roman.

"Lets head to The Shore. I heard they have to bomb food." Roman said gently pulling Effie towards her to fix her ponytail.

"They do. At first I thought it was a bar, but nope I was wrong." De'arra said with a small laugh with Roman joining in on the laughter.

"You so slow girl." Roman said. "Lets head out before we have to make it to there game at 5."

"Yeah come on." De'arra said taking her time to lift up off the couch. When she made it off the couch she walked upstairs to change her clothes with Roman and Effort following her up the stairs.

Going into her walk in closet she shares with Ken. She picked out a simple black and white spaghetti strap romper, and a simple pair of black Michael Kor sandals.

"My outfit bout to be so simple, cause I don't feel like getting dressed up." De'arra said outloud as she grabbed her purse.

"I agree with you." Roman said taking off her sweat pants and wife beater. As she walked into De'arra and Ken's shared closet she scanned some of D's clothing. She picked out with a pair of denim high wasted pants, a white plain fitted crop top, and a black over sized short sleeved sweater. She also picked out a pair of black glittery sandals. She brushed her hair up into a sleek ponytail.

As De'arra kept her hair how it was when she wand cruled it earlier.

"You ready?" D asked Roman.

Roman nodded her bead in confirmation as they loaded up in De'arra's Black Range Rover.

"Mommy can I see my ipod?" Effie asked as Roman glanced back at her thruogh the rear view mirror then back to the rode as she drove down the highway.

"D can you go in my purse and grab her ipod?" Roman asked and D nodded clarifying that she would.

......

"Woahhhhhh!!" The crowd began to yell and go crazy as Rio dunked the ball into the net just as the buzzer went of.

"Come one I haven't seen my baby; since when I touched down here earlier he had already left." Roman said as she picked up her and Effie's trappers and trash from the shadow and drinks they had purchased.

"Yeah come on girl." D said as she wobbled out of the crowded stand with Roman and Effie following behind.

"Lets wait for them at the entrance." D suggested as Roman nodded and they all walked that way after they threw their trash away.

After about 10 minutes the trio came walking out talking amongst themselves.

"Daddy!" Effie yelled out as she ran to Joseph as he picked her go and spun her around.

"I missed you baby girl." Joseph said kissing her cheek.

"Daddy I missed you infinity!" She said taking the new learned word he taught her to use.

"High five." Joseph said proud of her.

"Baby!" Roman squeled as she ran over to him.

"Damn I missed y'all." Joseph said as her put Effie down as him and Roman began to share a kiss.

"Stop it. No! That is nasty." Effie said as she pulled them two apart from eachother.

Y'all ive been slacking with updates.
Excuse any mistakes I'm using a new keyboard for my tablet and I have to get use to using it, cause its much different.

There is going to be upcoming drama....