17

Excuse any mistakes
It does get Rated R

So reminder it does get RATED R

A/N I'm a virgin so sorry if the sex scene sucks!

I would tell you that I love you tonight
But I know that I've got time on my side
Where you goin'? Why you leavin' so soon?
Is there somewhere else that's better for you?

What is love if you're not here with me?
What is love if it's not guaranteed?
What is love if it just ups and leaves?

What is love if you're not here no more?
What is love if you're not really sure?
What is love?
What is love?

Tell myself I wouldn't cry when you're gone
But I know it's easier said than done
Look at me, look at me, choked up now
Try to tell you but it won't come out

What is love if you're not here with me?
What is love if it's not guaranteed?
What is love if it just ups and leaves?

What is love if you're not here no more?
What is love if you're not really sure?
What is love if it just ups and goes?

I can't live without you (I can't live without you)
I can't live with you (I can't live with you)
What goes around will come right back around, you won't know 'til it hit you
We were supposed to be (an empire)
We were supposed to be an empire

What is love if you're not here with me?
What is love if it's not guaranteed?
What is love if it just ups and leaves?

What is love?
What is love if you're not really sure?
What is love if it just ups?

"Are you going to replay it or move on too a diffrent song?" Ken asked in an annoyed tone.

It's been 3 weeks of us making it official and it feels good, but we did have a minor argument about clothing! We made up thoe.

"Where in the hell you think you going dressed like that?!" Ken asked looking at me wide eyed with what I had on.

"What is wrong with what I got on, if I'm only going to pick up some McDonald's?" I asked him looking down at my attire. I was wearing a black Nike sports bra with a white crop top sleeveless jacket, some all black yoga shorts with the top zebra print, white knee high Nike socks, and my Nike slides.

"Ya ass is hanging out with side boobs!" He said pointing at my ass.

"Babe it's not even that serious!" I tried to say in a calm matter trying not to get irritated.

"The fuck it ain't! Iont want no fuck boy looking at you and shit! Fawwk you mean!!" He said taking my keys out my hand, "So you can go change or I'll go!"

"I'm not changing!" I yelled angry and snatched my keys out his hand and began to walk out of his dorm.

"So that's how it is huh!" He asked as I stuck my middle finger up at him and left his dorm making sure I slammed the door.

"Why?" I asked catching an attitude as I looked him upside his head.

"Cause that song is so fucking annoying now." He stated.

"Whatever." I said hitting reply.

I would tell you that I love you tonight

"Really D?" He asked snatching my phone out my hand and exiting off of YouTube.

"Give me my phone back Ken!" I said irritated trying to reach over to grab my phone.

"Nope you good." He said putting it in his boxers then hoping back onto his phone.

I snatched his phone out his hand, and put it down my shorts. Which was a bad idea, because it slid right out my short onto the floor. Before I could grab it he reached over and snatched it off the floor.

"Baby for real give me my phone back." I said as my phone began to vibrate.

"That kinda feels good." He said smirking at me.

"Babyyyyyyy!" I whined while pouting. I began to fake cry, "Baby why won't you just give me my phone...I just...I just."

"Ugh baby I'm sorry I ain't mean too make you cry!" He said sympathetically as he reached in his boxers and gave me my phone.

I grabbed it then went to his bathroom and found some Clorox wipes, and wiped my phone down.

That's how you get what you want. Whine about it, put on a show, irritate them by asking them over and over again about it!

"Thanxs baby." I said walking back into his room and giving him a peck on the lips,

"It was just an Instagram nono." I said throwing my phone too the side of the bed, and straddled his lap.

"What you trying to do." He said seductively as I began to bite on my bottom lip.

He crashed his lips into mine as I bit down on his lip. We began to have a full blown out good ass make out session.

He pulled my shirt up off of me, then began to kiss my shoulders then down to my chest. He slowly took my bra off, then put one of my nipples in his mouth as he toyed with the other.

When he was finished giving both my nipples pleasure he layed me down, and kissed down my stomach too my shorts. He pulled them down as I took his shirt off. He pulled down his pants with his boxers. I had too admit he was laaaaaaaaaarge! Like I'm scared it might not fit not even the tip!

"Don't be scared I got you!" He said then pecked my lips a few times. Then trailed kisses from my lips back down to my kitty. He began to blow on my moist kitty.

He looked up at me with a smirk, then dove into my kitty sucking up all the juices that were coming out. I just couldn't take all the pleasure he was giving me, I tried to back away from him but he wasn't having it. He put me in a steady position with his hands secured on my hips, as he took one of his hands and inserted too fingers and licked my kitty at the same damn time! It felt too good. After I had my organism he asked, "Are you sure your ready?!" He asked me, with his brown eyes staring into my brown eyes.

"Y-y-yes." I nodded my head in conformation.

"Okay, you can back out. I wont be mad." He said as he rub the tip on my soaking wet pearl.

"No, I want to." I moaned out.

He nodded his head as he began to push the tip in. I bit down on my bottom lip as pain shot through my body.

"You good?!" He asked me as a tear rolled down my cheek, as he pushed more of himself into me.

"Mhm." Was the only thing that could come out.

"I'm not going to go all in, cause your hurting." He said as he let me adjust to half of his size. He was very big too.

He began to move in and out, taking slow pumps in and out of me. With each pump he did the pain started to subside and feel good.

"Mhm!" I moaned out in his ear as he began to stoke.

"Fuck, baby girl, you tight!" He grunted, as I began to claw his back, as pleasure filled my body.

-

"Ride baby, I'll guide you." Ken said a little out of breathe. I was scared too ride him, cause he is so big and my kitty is sore, but I agreed anyways it felt too good for him too be inside of me.

I began to inch my way down him, but stopped when I felt lime it was too much for me too handle.

------

Comment.Vote.Share.

-Muah

What is love - In mm
Dearra and Ken - In mm