2

This chapter sucks, but bare with me. If you have any ideas you can dm me!!!!!!!!

DEARRA IN MM

Dearra p.o.v.

My name is Dearra Coles. I am in College for dance, and I am the only child; wich comes with it's pro's and con's. I am 19 years old. I never met my mother. Crazy right? It's usually dead beat dads, but not in my case. Dead beat mother!

My dad is a lawyer. His name is King Coles, 35. I have no friends except for my roomate Roman and her boyfriend Joseph.

I was in my apartment on college campus, watching Empire in my room when I heard the front door to our apartment open and close.

"D!" I heard my my roomate Roman yell out to me, I groaned not taking my eyes off of the tv.

"What do you need?!" I yelled out to her still focused on the show as I munched on some Lays chips.

"There's gonna be this hot party tonight!!" She said busting into my room, jumping on my bed.

"Okay and I care why?" I asked with an attitude. I glanced at her when I heard her smack her lips. She had a big goofy grin on her face, as I redirected my attention back onto the tv.

"Girl, you know you are going to go! Anyways ya boo thang is going to be there." When she said that my head shot up too see her smirking.

"And who is my boo thang?" I asked with one eyebrow up, confused.

"You know it's Ken." She said laughing as she saw my face drop.

"I don't like Ken, and he is not my boo thang." I said redirecting my attention back to the tv.

Ken is this fine boy that goes to our college. He is a basketball player and you know the perks to being a basketball player. Ken and Joseph are both basketball players, they are bestfriends too; they knew each other since they were 3 years old. Ken is captain and Joseph is co-captain.

"Mhm kay whatever you say sweet heart." She sang while getting up and walking out the room.

"Be ready by 9!" she said peeping her head in my door and walking away.

"Im not going!!" I yelled back to her.

"We'll see!!" She yelled back to me.

-----

Milk marie
She got a pretty pussy
Called her pinky
Cuz another nigga
Fell in love with it
She got a thing for me
I got a thing for her
Neva eva
Let her get away from it
No, no, no ,no,no ,no,no ,no,no
She don't yeild at stop signs
Lil shawty on go
Go,go,go,go,go,go, get

I said swaying my hips to the song, sipping some of my drink. Roman was right where am I?! AT THE PARTY !!!

I looked out at the party and saw everybody dancing, drinking, smoking, sucking down people's faces, and more.

"You came." I heard a familiar voice behind me say.

Next thing I know before I could reply, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Excuse you." I said removing the familiar voice's arms from around my waist, and turning around to see Ken.

"Wassup beautiful?" He asked smiling.

"Hey Ken." I said shyly.

"You look beautiful tonight." He said as I blushed. All I had on was a simple outfit. A white long sleeved fitted crop top, with some black leggings, and my black toms. Like I said a SIMPLE outfit.

"Thank you." I heard Twerkaholic come on. "You wanna dance?" I asked him nervously.

As a response he grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

Hold up girl
Just wind it slow
Hold up girl
Just wind it slow
Hold up girl
Just wind it slow
Hold up girl
*clear throat*
She's a twerkaholic
She's a twerkaholic
She's a twerkaholic
She need me to get her started
My love is gonna get her faded
She said my love is so intoxicated
Ride
Ride
Ride
My loving baby

I let the music take over my body as I began to grind on his member. I felt his member began to grow hard, that's when I knew it was time to stop, so I just simply walked away.

I walked through all them people. When I finally got outside I took a quick breather, I walked back into the party and looked around for Ken. I looked over to my right to see a girl twerking on him.

I made my way over to them, I pushed the bitch to the side and got in his face and smacked him then walked away.

As I made it out side I heard my name being yelled.

"De'arra slow down!" I heard Ken say as he caught up to me when I made it to the grass.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"What was I suppose to do? It's a party. Then you walked away from me in the middle of the dance and didn't even tell me where you was going. So I thought you were leaving me to dance with someone else." He said as I looked at him side ways.

"Really so it's all my fault why you just danced on another girl." I said confused.

"We aint even together. Nor do you give a brotha a chance. So I'm not about to come to a party and not have fun cause you can't make up your mind." With they being said he walked away as I stood there speechless.

----

"Boo, you cool?" I heard Roman walk in my room with Joseph behind her.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" I asked her while gathering my stuff for my shower.

"Just checking. Cause what-"

"I'm good okay!" I yelled cutting her off annoyed, as I walked to the bathroom.

"I know your mad at him, but I'll talk to him for you!" Joseph yelled over the water I started to run for the shower.

Excuse any mistakes, didn't edit
Comment, vote, tell others.
I need feedback guys

Casjmier_