8

Ken p.o.v.

"Hey Ken, you gonna be at my dorm at 6 tonight." This girl name Alex asked me. Let me give yall a description of Alex she was about 5"5, very small boobs. I wanna say flat chested, but she got something growing, barely. But that ass she got make up for the boobs, barely. She has a nice juicy, fat ass. Shoulder length hair, but has in some red and black box braids in right now.

"Yeah I'll be there." I said gathering my bag from working out in the gym. I heard that she was a hoe. Heard she sucked down half of the football, basketball players, and more at this college. I even heard rumors that she did some things with the janitor and one of the teachers. But that ain't none of my business.

I walked out the gym and walk over to the elevators, I pressed the up button as I heard foot steps come walk beside me.

I looked too my side to see Alex. As the elevators door opened I was being a gentleman, and let her go on the elevator first then me.

"Floor?" I asked looking at her, when the doors closed.

"7th floor." She said biting her lip seductively as I sighed.

I was going to the 7th floor also. To see my baby, even though we ain't make it official.

"So Ken, I heard you and Dearra got a thing going on." She said stepping closer too me. I wish this elevator will go faster, getting a lil hot up in here.

"Yeah actually we do." I said clearing my throat as she stepped closer.

"Did yall make it official or anything?" She asked putting her hand on my chest.

"Nah not yet." I said moving her hand and pushing her over to the other side of the elevator, as she stumbled then gained her balance again,

"Oh." She said lowely as it was on the 6th floor, 1 more.

"Wait you have something on you basketball shorts." She said getting on her knees in front of me as the doors began to open.

"Really." I heard some one gasp.

I looked up too see a shocked, disappointed, and pissed Dearea.

"Baby it's not what it looks like." I said trying to reach for her but she backed away.

"Really it's not what it looks like." She said pointing to Alex on her knees, as she wiped her mouth like something was on it, and began to button up her shirt. Wait pause when the fuck she unbuttoned her shirt.

"No baby I serious." I said moving out of that space and moving over to reAch for Dearra, but she just backed away even more as a tear fell from her eye.

"See you at 6." Alex said adjusting her skirt, ad smirking at Dearra while walking out the elevator down the hall.

"Forget you." She said running back to her dorm, as I chased her. She was all the way in front of me that she got in her dorm, shut and locked it.

Fuck!!!

Half way edit
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKED
FELT LIEK UPDATING SO HERE YOU GO
COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
VOTE!!
VOTE
VOTE!!