37

D'erra p.o.v

Roman and Effie had left, and my father is now in town with us.

"Can I get my son back daddy?" I whined to my father, because he was hogging him. Every since my father got here he has been hogging my son up!

"This is my first grandchild and I'm leaving tomorrow. So that means I'm spending every last second with him." My father said not tearing his eyes off of Amir. "Why don't you and Ken go do something?"

Shifting in my seat at the sound of his name, my father looked over at me, "What's going on?"

"I really couldn't tell you, because I don't even know." I sighed shaking my head, getting up to walk to the kitchen to make me a sandwich.

Every since that day I gave birth Ken has been standoff ish and quiet. He barely says anything to me anymore. He came home late 3 times since the delivery, and when I asked him about it he says he goes to his secret hideout to clear his head.

Hearing footsteps come into the kitchen I look back to see my father.

"So tell me what you do know or think." He said placing the binkey into Mir ' mouth.

"Well the day I gave birth to Mir, Ken wouldn't answer his phone at all. So I had to get Rio to take me, then when Ken did get there I was about to give birth, and he didn't look me in my eye not once. When I asked him about not answering his phone, he said "Because coach wanted to talk to me and something else", but you could tell he was lying. He took an awful long pause before he answered my question. Oh, and now he doesn't even talk to me nomore. He came home late 3 times, and he said it was "Because he was going to a secret hide out to clear his head". Like ain't that some bull." I said really taking in everything I just said.

"I don't want to belive that he is cheating on me, but that's what he is making it seem like he is doing. I don't want to break our family up, but the choices he is making, it's making me want to pack me and Amir's stuff and go get a condo or something." I said venting to my dad, as a tear slipped from my eye, but I quickly wiped it away.

"Follow your heart babygirl, but one thing I know for sure is he better act like a man. Yall need to sit down and talk. If I need to take lil man for the night or whatever so yall can talk I will, because it ain't just yall two no more. Yall have a little one that is going to be effected with every decision yall make." My father said trying to preach to me, like I didn't know that.

"I know daddy. Instead of telling me this why don't you tell him, because he can't get that through his head." I said taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"It need to be told to both of yall, because you do make some irrational decisions based on your mood, and-"

"Daddy please..." I said cutting him off.

"Okay I'm done, I'll let you figure this out on your own." My dad said walking away with a sleeping Amir.

Looking at the microwave clock it read 8:45 p.m. Where is Ken at?

Kens p.o.v

"I wish you could stay with me forever baby..." Karlie said rubbing me up and down my chest.

"Yeah.." I said not really paying attention to what she was saying.

I stood up pulling my boxers up and walking to the bathroom to take a leak, as doing so I heard my phone ring.

"Its baby mama! Should I answer it?" Karlie said with a devious smirk on her face.

Hurrying up to finish peeing I flushed the toilet and grabbed my phone out her hands. Answering the call, I sat on the bed.