9

Dearra p.o.v.

"I don't think we are going to work out. So we should just see other people." I said with a straight face looking Ken directly in the eyes.

Me and Ken were sitting at a table eating at T.G.I. Fridays having a talk.

"What you mean?" He asked looking hurt.

"This ain't going to work." I said pointing between me and him. "We didn't even make shit official and we already having this much problems." I said taking a sip of my strawberry lemonade.

"Sound like you trying to give up, and don't even care avout the relationship." He said taking a bite of his Jack Daniels Burger.

"I never said that." I said shaking my head, as I rubbed my hands down my face.

"Well that's what it surely sound like to me." He said catching a slight attitude.

I really didn't want to come and have this talk with him, but Roman made me come here. She said, "Y'all just need to talk. And if you ditch talking to him, I'm going to hurt you!"

Roman is crazy so I just went.  One time she cut me on my arm for eating her Chipotle and her chicken Alfredo.

"To be honest I was forced to come meet with you, I really didn't want to come. So you better not sit here thinking you going to get smart with me any all way." I said putting a fry in my mouth.

"So you just don't care." Ken said, looking down at his plate as he played with his food.

I ain't mean to hurt his feelings, but it is what it is. I ain't bout to sit here and get played.

"If that's how you want to take it so well be it." I said not really caring for this conversation any more.

"Okay that's what's up!" Ken said getting up chuckling. He reached in his pocket and grabbed $30 out and put it on the table then grabbed his Black and white North Face Jacket and left.

"I can't believe he really just got up like that." I said to my self as I took one last bite of my burger, then took a sip of my lemonade. I put on my plain black pull over hoodie. I reached into my back pocket of my jeggings and put $20 on the table then left.

Ken p.o.v.

I had mad feelings for her, but she don't care. Guess what?! I don't care! She can act like that if she want, there is other fish in the sea.

"Hey Amara!" I yelled out to get her attention.

"Hey wassup Ken?" She turned around stopping waiting for me to catch up.

"Nothing where you headed to?" I asked her.

"On my way to Cold Stone." She said smiling.

"I was too, let's go!" I said as we began to walk up to the place.

"Hey welcome to Cold Stone, what would you like?" A blonde hair girl asked with a warming smile.

"Can I get a medium with cookies and creme with Reese ice cream." Amara said giving a warm smile back.

"I'll have the same." I said.

"$11.50." She said, as the other workers finished making our orders.

I handed her $12, she can keep the change.

"Thank you!" Amara said grabbing the ice cream cups and finding a table.

"So what's been going on with you?" I asked her as we found a seat and begin to dive in to the ice cream.

"I have been chilling, you stopped hanging out with me." She said giggling as I chuckled.

"Yeah I been busy than a mug. But we can go back to chilling how we use too girl." I said smiling as she giggled.

"Oh is that right?" She asked me.

"Yes it is." I said nodding, "Lets go back to my dorm and chill." I said getting up out my seat as she did the same.

Man fuck Dearra she weird as fuck. She need to get her priorities straight.

I got Amara and we good!

Excuse any mistakes, I realized I didn't update in a while! So here go the chapter!
Vote.Comment.Share.
Casjmier_