15

Dearra's p.o.v.

"Nigga talking shit put the metal to his mouth now I'm  call his ass brace face." Rio said, as Ken and Joseph added with hmm.

"And your bitch up for grabs like a sweet stake and I eat her ass like a cheese cake." Joseph said, as Rio and Ken added the hmm.

"Now we back to my place bust on her face leave my nut like a toothpaste." Ken said, as Rio and Joseph added the hmm and got hyped, as me and Roman laughed.

"Yall need too chill yall too hype." Roman said as we watched reruns of Empire.

"We all fuckin knew that nigga ain't have ALS, nigga always trynna play somebody ! Like he couldn't just be getting pussy and hitting it like he do having ALS." Rio said munching on some white popcorn.

"Nigga do you be listening to what comes out your mouth?!" Ken said laughing .

"How do you know if Lucious be hitting it good, only if-"

"Nigga don't come at me with that gay shit!" Rio said cutting Roman off as we all laughed.

"This bitch keep texting me." Rio said with an annoyed look on his face.

"What she saying?" Ken asked being nosey.

It's been 2 weeks since the lil date at the fair and things been going smooth for us as friends.

"Bitch keep saying, Baby I love you! When are we going to make it official? I wanna have your babies! Your the only one I mess with, and the only one I want too mess with! I'm horny!" Rio said in a girl voice, "Now you know she a hoe if she ask what's her name saved in your phone?!"

"What you say!" Roman said.

"I said Hoe of 2 hours!" He said with a serious look shrugging as we bust out laughing, "Then she had the nerve too get mad! Like bitch be gone!"

"You can't just settle down with one girl?" I asked calming my laughter.

"Do Miley Cyrus have a fat ass?" He asked.

"No." I said with out even thinking.

"Then there go my answer." He said getting up too dust himself off, "Once Beyonce comb Blue Ivy hair than I'll try and settle down, but shit she ain't going to never comb that child's hair so I ain't settling down." He stated walking away going towards the back.

"Where you going?" Roman yelled out too him.

"To find your panties! He yelled back.

"You better say you just playing or I will go in there and beat your ass!" Joseph yelled at him boutta get up from his spot on the couch.

"I'm going to take a piss damn!" Rio yelled out to us.

"Yeah better be!" Joseph yelled back getting comfortable again.

Rios p.o.v.

"Yall look at this ugly ass couple. " I said putting my snapchat camera on Roman and Joseph making out.  "I'm the only one lonely. Them too have a secret thing." I said whispering to the camera, and pointing at D and Ken.

"Nigga don't get chocked. " Ken said resting his head on D's lap.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" I said adding that to my story.

"Man I'm boutta get some head from Amara, I'm out!" I said getting up and grabbing my keys.

"You still talk to that bitch. " D said in disgust.

"She been trying to get with me, but I only use her for head!" I said shrugging like it was nothing. "Duece." I said chucking up the peace sign then leaving out Rome and D's dorm room.

I walked a little farther down and knocked on Amara's door.

"Who is it?" I heard her yell in a sweet voice.

"Bitch stop playing and open this door." I said as I heard the locks turn.

"You don't have to be so rude." She said opening the door for me, then walking away to her room as I followed.

"Whatever you know the drill." I said sitting on her bed as she got on all 4's.

"Ah shit." I hissed as she began to suck so viciously on my tip.

---

"Fuck I'm boutta cum," I said as I cummed all over her face, and she licked it up.

"Come on." She said standing up and strattled me.

She began to ride my hard member.
This is one in a life time I'm a let my dick enter her pussy, never will it happen again. So she better not get comfortable.
----

"Ah! Daddy I'm boutta-" She yelled out. "Mmm."

"Shit I'm boutta cum." I hissed as I pushed her off of me, and cummed on her floor. She better be glad it's hard wood floor and not carpet.
Then her freaky self going to go over to where my pile of cum was and lick it clean off the floor.

Comment
Share
Vote
Yasssd

Excuse any  mistakes !!!