3

Joseph p.o.v

Wassup my name is Joseph James Johnson. I'm 19 years old, I'm co-captin for the basketball team. I will be done with college in June, same with Ken. I am the only child.

My mother is 40, she is a pediatrician. My dad is 40 also, and owns a barbershop, and a market store. My parents were married for a good 7 years then got divorced when I was 5. You can tell my parents still love each other, but I am not gonna say nothing to them.

"I'm opened!!" I heard Ken yell, as Rick one of the players on our team, passed the ball to him, and Ken dunked the ball.

"Good practice boys! Tomorrow be here at 4 a.m. sharp! We are doing morning runs." Coach Mike told us as me and Ken went to the locker room.

"My muscles are still kind of tight from yesterday!" Ryan whined, he was one of the players on the team. All he did was complain.

"Shut the hell up sometimes!! Can you do that for the team?! Just shut the hell up!" Rick yelled at him annoyed.

"You shut the hell up!" Ryan yelled back mugging the shit out of Rick.

"Why don't you make me pussy boy." Rick said getting up from the bench, in the locker room.

"Aye we ain't going to have this! Rick just get ya stuff and leave we can adviod this." Ken said pushing Ryan back as he tried to attack Rick.

"You glad an angel just saved ya from getting an ass whoopin." Rick said grabbing his duffle bag and walking out the locker room.

"Come on Ken!" I said grabbing my Nike bag as Ken did the same and we headed out to out apartment.

-----

"Baby I'm hungry." Roman groaned.

We were just sitting on the couch cuddled up, watching Poetic Justice. While Ken was on the recliner chair, and Dearra was on the Love seat laying down.

"Who wants gyros?!" I asked everybody, I have been craving them shits for a minute.

"Me!!" Everybody yelled out.

"Aye Ken you know any gyro shops down here?!" I asked him as I googled up some gyro shops in Tampa, Florida.

"Yeah, Gyro Buster!" He said not taking his eyes off the tv.

"You know they number?!" I asked him as the movie began to end.

"Google the shit. I aint no human telephone book. " He said in a duh tone as I smacked my lips.

This nigga always got some slick shit to say, he better be glad we been niggas since day 1.

"Babe can you google that real quick?!" I asked her. She just noddd her head in agreement.

"813-996-8232." She said looking up at me as I typed it in my phone.

"Aye can I have 4 of your classic gyros." I asked the man in the phone.

Dearra's p.o.v.

"Aye can I have 4 of your classic gyros." I heard Joseph say into the phone.

"Aye can I talk to you?!" I heard Ken say approaching me.

"Nope." I said as I got up and took the Poetic Justice DVD out and put ATL DVD in.

"Stop being stubborn, Dearra." He groaned, as I pressed play and layed back down on the lobe seat.

"Stop being an asshole." I said as the intro of ATL began to play.

"For real come talk to me, in the kitchen." He said, you can hear in his vioce that he was getting impatient.

"Why in the kitchen, were talking right now?!" I asked him groaning.

"Come on." Ken said then picked me up and walked into their kitchen.

"Why shall you be so stubborn?!" He asked sitting me on the counter and walking in between my legs.

"Why shall you be a hoe?!" I asked him playing with my nails.

"Cherri came on to me when she saw you leave, I lead into temptation. You left me looking dumb founded. You jist don't walk away with out telling me nothing." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I get that but, I just wanted a quock breather. But you shouldn't play with my feelings." I said as he sighed.

"How do I play with your feelings. I already told you how much I feel for you, and I know for sure your not like them other girls." He said leaning in too kiss me. "Your so much different... and your unique... and beautiful....and fine...and wifey material..." He said with each kiss.

"Then show me how I'm those things, as to being important to you." I told him as I broke the kiss.

"I'll take that, I'll show you baby girl." Was all he said before kissing my lips one more time, and walking out the kitchen back into the living room.

Joseph in mm

Half edited. Excuse any mistakes
Vote.Comment.Share
Thanxs
Casjmier_