18

D's p.o.v.

"Baby you hear about that new artists that made that hot single?" Ken asked me as we layed cuddled up in my bed.

"Who?" I asked curiously as I scrolled down my time line on Twitter.

"DEZE NUTS!" He yelled then began to laugh, as I giggled. Evey since we watched that video with the Deze Nuts Blues Clues vine he won't stop making jokes about DEZE NUTS.

"Babe shut up." I said annoyed.

"Go make me some food woman!"He demanded as he smacked my ass hard.

"Ouch! What you want to eat?" I asked as I rubbed my booty, and placed my phone on the charger as he did the same.

"Suprise me baby." He said turning over to get comfortable on the bed as I got up and headed to the kitchen.

It was only me and Ken in my dorm. Roman was out with Joseph and Rio...is just being Rio.

I walked into the kitchen going over to the sink as I reached for the dawn dish washing liquid. I poured a generous amount on one of my hands. With the other hand that's free I turned the hot water on with a little cold, and began to wash my hands.

After I finished I went into my freezer and grabbed a pack of precooked frozen shrimp. I popped the shrimp inside the microwave to unthaw the shrimp.

---

"Baby...baby...baby." I said kissing Ken all over his face to wake him up.

"Mhm..."He mumbled in response.

"The food is done." I said as I kissed him on his lips.

"Finally!" He said as he began to stretch.

"I have to pee...I'll meet you on the kitchen." I said as he nodded his head in conformation.

I entered my bathroom and walked over to my toilet only for the seat to be up.

He does this all the time knowing it annoys me.

I sat down on the toilet after putting the seat down. I did my business as I heard a phone ring. After I was done peeing I wiped my self, then flushed the toilet. I went over to the sink and washed my hands with dial soap then dried my hands.

I exited the bathroom as I heard a phone vibrate. I checked my phone that was on the charger. I picked it up then unlocked it only to see notifications for:

2 DM's on Twitter (For listening to music)
18 Retweets on Twitter
11 Favorites on Twitter
22 Tags on Twitter
225 like on Instagram
214 comments on Instagram
1 DM on Instagram
3 Snapchats
5 Unread kik messages
3 missed texts

I didn't reply to the text cuz they were from earlier. So that wasn't my phone so I went over to Kens phone that was on the charger. I picked it up and unlocked it. He had notifications also, but a miss call from Jake from State Farm and also 2 text from Jake from State Farm that read.

Hello..Ken
Aye are you going to hit me up or nah...can you come by @8 we need to discuss some things...hmu when you get a chance...

"Who the hell is Jake from State Farm?" I aske aloud to myself knowing it's not the one from the commercial, cause they don't text.

"What the hell you doing with my phone?" Ken said snatching it out my hand. "I thought you had to use the bathroom?"

So excuse any mistakes
Sorry I updated in awhile
I had ideas but then forgot them
I hate PSSA'S yall they so annoying

Comment.Vote.Share.