31

3rd person omniscient p.o.v.

" Baby, is you drunk? Is you had enough? Are you here lookin' for love? Got the club goin' crazy! All these bitches, but my eyes on you! Is you somebody's baby? If you ain't, girl what we gon' do? If you ain't gon' need it, baby! Give it all up for you right now! We got the club goin' crazy! All eyes on you." De'arra sang along with Chris Brown as she mopped the rest of the kitchen floor.

It's been 2 weeks since De'arra came down to live with Ken in Miami so far it has been going good. She does have days that she misses her father, but she knows she could always Facetime or go see him when she's free.

"Okay enough with that song." She said out loud going over to her phone and changing the song. As she began mopping the kitchen floor again she heard Hit the Quan come on and she immediately got turnt.

"Hit the Quan, Hit the Quan, Hit the Quan, Hit the Quan! I said get down low and swing your arm. I said get down low and hit the quan. I'm finna show you how to. Hit the Quan, Hit the Quan, Hit the Quan, Hit the Quan! I said get down low and swing your arm. I said get down low and hit the quan!" The phone played out as she began doing the dance the best she can with out hurting her back.

"Baby I'm home!" A tired looking Ken walked into the house shutting the door only to hear loud music coming from the kitchen.

"I paper chase then vanish. Hit the core note her make her boyfriend panic. I heart memphis, but I also love dancing. I done took off on em, I don't plan on landing. I call shots just do it like nike. No FaceTime but the people want to Skype me. If I do time then who would really write me. I stay on y'all mind but oh I think they like me. Clean pair of sneaks, with ADs on her belt." Ken heard as he walked in the kitchen to see his girl dancing and rapping along to the parts she knew.

"Please watch yourself cause I'm feeling myself!" De'arra yelled flipping her hair. As Ken silently watched her waiting till she noticed his presence.

"Throw a flag on the play, man somebody get the ref! Go blah da da da dol, man somebody get some help! Pulled up on the block!" She rapped along turning around to see Ken smirking.

"I heard you when you came in. So you ain't scare me." De'arra said giggling.

"What are you doing?" He asked seeing a mop in one hand.

"I was mopping the floor, but I'm done now." She said with a shrug.

"Stay at home mom duties." He mumbled turning away to go upstairs to take a shower.

"I heard that. I'm not being a stay at home mom." De'arra stated turning the music off and putting the mop and stuff back.

"We'll see." Ken said waiting for De'arra on the 3rd step as she caught up to him and they walked up the stairs to their bedroom.

"Mhm yeah we will." She mumbled going into the adjoined bathroom to wash her hands.

"Baby you look tired." De'arra stated the obvious walking back into their bedroom laying down on the bed next to him.

"Thanks for stating the obvious." Ken said chuckling at her.

"Oh I'm sorry." She said lowly.

"What you sorry for?" Ken asked wrapping his arms around her and tangling their legs together.

"Nothing." She said lowly as she faced him.

"Mhm." He said smiling at her as their faces were inches apart.

"Keeeeeeeeeeeeen." De'arra whined as she felt his hands go down into her yoga shorts.

"Come take a shower with me." Ken stated aggressively while sliding a finger in and kissing her lips.

"Mhm." She moaned out nodding her head in a yes motion.

---

After there intense session in the shower. De'arra was wore out.

"Baby come cuddle with me." De'arra said as Ken jumped into the bed making her bounce up.

"The hell Ken!" De'arra yelled getting angry. "Never mind iont want to even cuddle no more."

"I'm sorry." Ken said trying to lay behind her only to be pushed back.

"Sorry, you accept my apology?" Ken asked.

"Ain't no sorry. Don't talk to me like that. Ain't no sorry. " De'arra said renacting the little girl.

"I love you De'arra!" He said.

"Iont know if you love me. You iont love nobody but ya own self! Talm bout you love me and you sorry." De'arra said as the two laughed.

"You crazy girl." Ken said as the laughter calmed down.

"I love you Ken." De'arra said looking into his eyes as the cuddled up in the bed.

"I love you too De'arra." Ken replied back as the shared a passionate kiss which led into a make out session, and then another round.

Excuse any mistakes
Comment Vote share

Talm bout you love me and you sorry

Please watch your self cuz I'm feeling myself ! (Hit the Quan : Iheartmemphis)