39

I am going to be going over this book and re editing things! I am sorry for the late updates on this book I have just been so iffy about this book. Like I'm losing hope on it :( , but I hope yall enjoy this chapter give it a vote, comment, and share this book!

P.S: I didn't proof read my bad!

D'earra's photo shoot picture in mm

-cash 💋

D'erra

I'm so thankful for Rio, because he got yall girl the hookup!! Today was my first day actually doing a photo shoot and I was more than excited!!

"I'm leaving Ro!" I yelled out to him as I held my channel bag on my arm and Amir's car seat in the other.

"I'm out right behind you. I gotta hit up Lex house real quick." He said grabbing Mir's car seat out my hand, then closed the house door.

"Thank you." I said opening the back door so Rio could strap him in.

"It ain't nothing ma." He said finishing up strapping him in as I went to the drivers seat to start the car.

Hearing the back door close I got ready to drive off, "You cooking?" Rio asked leaning inside the drivers window as the drift of his strong colonge stuffed my nostrils. So caught up in smelling his colonge I didn't hear what he was saying to me.

"D." Rio smirked waving his hand in my face to grasp my attention.

"Uh yes?" I asked with confusion writing all over my face.

"You cooking tonight or do I need to get take out?" He said showing his pearly whites.

"I'll cook. What time you gon be back ?" I asked, not trying to be nebby or anything, but to see when I'm going to be back to start on the food.

"Maybe around 4, you?" He asked as he rose up from off the car.

"Around the same time, but it's 9:04. I start at 10:30 and if I don't leave I will be there later." I said giggling as I pushed him away.

"Why you gotta be so mean to a nigga." He said acting as if he were hurt with his hand on his chest. I never noticed how fine Rio actually looked.

"Bye." I said laughing as I drove off towards the place.

-

Arriving at my old house, where Ken stays, I unbuckle Amir out of his car seat as he began to fuss from me picking him up; since he was sleeping. Grabbing his diaper bag I closed the door and walked up the stone pathway. Before I could even knock on the door it flew open by Ken blocking the pathway for me to get in.

Taking our son out of my hands he begam to mean mug me.

"Where you been?" He said as I handed him the baby's bag.

"Somewhere I'm staying for now until I get a place."I said not giving any hints so there wouldn't be no problems between Rio & Ken.

"You really serious about this break up D?" He said with sorrow filled eyes.

"Yea I am I just couldn't stay there and let you off the hook like that and especially at a time like that when I needed you the most and your bestfriend had to be there for me I ju-" I said stopping myself as I began to tear up. I saw the hurt and regret written all over his face.

"I'm sorry D. I never meant for that to happ-"

"We don't mean for alot of things to happen. I think k it's best if we just co-parent, because I still never actually got to heal and have peace about the whole situation myself." I said cutting him off, as I stated what was best for us at this moment.

Sighing he spoke, "Your right and I can't forgive myself for doing that. I hurt you and in that process I hurt myself and my son son, because he is affected by every single decision we make. I will take Mir for the rest of the week and on Saturday I want us to actually sit down at lunch and talk about this, because I don't want this tension and hostility towards us." He said as I thought about what he just said.

"I'm good with that, but I need to go. It's already 9:45 and the photo shoot is 30 minutes away." I said saying my goodbyes to him for now.

"See ya Saturday." He said reminding me that I would be away from my baby boy for 5 days.

Walking back to my car feeling alot better than what I did when I came over here, I started it up driving straight to the place.

When I got there I parked my car in the reserved spot for me. Walking over to the building I showed them my ID and was rushed right to hair and make up.

"Sweetie what am I going to do with this?" The lady said this king as she looked in the mirror at me to get some ideas.

"Ahhh I know! You have some beautiful hair!" The woman said cheerfully as I smile and thanked her.

After getting dolled up and my outfit on I was out getting my shots. At first I was a little stiff, but I eventually warmed up and was doing my damn thing!

When I finished up I was so happy excited! I was looking at the shots they took and they came out so good. I grabbed all of my stuff and went out to my car driving to Rio's place. The good the about this modeling job is the clothes, shoes, and jewlery you model in you get to keep it!

As I stopped at the red light I looked at my phone to see it was 5:16, I had a couple text messages. Checking one of them it was from Ken with a video of Mir doing a little dance to Controlla by Drake. I laughed and teared up a little as I heard horns behind me, looking up at the light I saw it was green. Putting my phone away I pulled off and arrived at Rio's house 20 minutes later.

Entering I smelled something cooking going into the kitchen I saw Lexey by the stove stirring something in a pot.

"Hey girl." I said as I walked up to her to see what she was cooking.

"Girl you scared me, but I'm just making some spicy Jumbalya." She said as she turned the pot off. "The food is done let me go get Rio." She said turning away to go upstairs.

When I saw the coast was clear I stuck my fingers into the pot to grab some, putting it in my mouth I burnt my lip from the stream.

"Fuck!" I said. That's what I get for being a fattie.

Going into the pot for some more I didn't hear them coming down the stair until I heard someone clear their throat.

Turning around I saw Lexey standing there shaking her head, as Rio was laughing.

"You couldn't wait til we got out food before you started picking with the food." She said with a giggle as she grabbed 3 plates.

"Its okay I burnt my lip trying to be greedy." I said with a laugh walking up the stairs.

"Your not coming to eat with us?" She asked with a pout on her face.

"I gotta wash up real quick and I'll be down." I said running up the steps to my room. When I got there I quickly stripped out my clothes and went into the bathroom adjoined to the room. Brushing my hair out, I hopped into the shower feeling all my worries go away.

-cash 💋