38

D'erra's P.O.V

After eating I sat in the car about to pull out from the restaurant, but Amir's cries stopped me from doing so. Getting out the car going to his side, I opened the car door taking him out of his car seat to go sit in the passenger seat. In the middle of breastfeeding my phone vibrated. Picking it out of the cup holder I check it to see Rio had text me saying 'coast is clear you can come over'. I finished breastfeeding Mir and layed him down in his car seat and hopped in the drivers seat heading over to Rio's place. When I pulled up there I saw Rio sitting outside.

'I guess he was waiting for me, I wonder how long he has been sitting there?' I thought as I got out and shut the door wich grasped Rio's attention. He walked up to my car taking Mir out his car seat and to my surprise Mir was awake and smiling in Rio's face.

"You okay D? He told me what had happened." Rio said glancing at me for a split second before giving Mir his full attention.

"It'll get better." I sighed as I grabbed my duffel bag out the car along with the babies bag.

"I'm here for you 100 percent." Rio said comforting me, then grabbed the other bag I had packed.

Walking into Rio's house, he directed me to the guest room across from his room. I set the bags down as Rio left the room with Mir.

Grabbing my vibrating phone off the bed I sighed as 'Hubby 😍🙈👫❤❤❤💍' flashed across my screen.

"Ye-" I began to say but was cut off by Kens angry tone.

"Where are you with my son?" He said with anger evident in his voice.

"Somewhere." I said annoyed.

"What the hell you mean somewhere? Stop acting like a little ass kid D'erra I don't got time for this! You and my son better be back in this damn house in 20 minutes -"

"Or what? You gon hit me again!" I yelled cutting him off, as tears streamed down my face.

"I didn't mean to you were just-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Bye Ken." I said not letting him get a word in as I hung up. I felt constricted in the clothes I was in so I went to take a shower. Getting out I brushed my teeth and flossed, then I walked over to my bag and grabbed my lotion and deodorant. After putting that on I put on some fuzzy pajama shorts, with a white beater. Looking into the mirror, I looked at my presence and was satisfied. Even though my nipples were poking through they weren't that noticeable.

Hearing laughter, I followed it to a giggling Mir and a laughing Rio. I stood there watching, as Rio made silly faces at Mir; which Mir did back to him then they laughed about it. I giggled seeing them; which caught Rio's attention.

"Oh wassup D, you hungry or anything?" He asked as I went over and sat on the couch by them.

"No not at all, but this little boy does need to be sleep though." I said taking Mir out of Rio's grasp.

"You always got to be a party pooper D." He said laughing.

"Yup Party Pooper D." I said with a smile as I glanced at Rio to see his eyes fixed on my butt.

Walking into the room I rocked Mir to sleep and layed him in the middle of the bed. Grabbing the 2 pillows I put 1 on either side of him so he wouldn't fall of the bed, but knowing his wild sleeping self he would. I walked into the living room I saw Rio laying down watching Brotherly Love.

"Rio do you have any other pillows?" I asked shyly for some reason.

"Yeah in the hallway closest by the bathroom." He answered staring at me; which made me shift in my position. Walking to the back I felt his stare on me. I grabbed 4 pillows out of the closet and placed them around Mir as he slept.