Chapter 6: I didn't get to use Bucky The Bat

I stared at the mysterious unknown figure as he stepped out from under the safety of the darkness.

My eyes widened in shock when I registered the face connected to that body. He looked exactly like...

"Hayden?" I asked.

The man smirked and ran his hand through his dark chocolate hair and stared at me. "Guess again, doll."

"Batman?" I asked him. I really wanted him to be Batman. If he was Batman that would be way better than Hayden. No offense Hayden.

"That'd be really cool." Christi commented.

The man gave me and Christi flat look and made himself comfortable on Spongebob's stomach and looked like he didn't care that he was putting a dent into my bed.

This man looked exactly like Hayden, with the nose and everything. He was taller, though, and more muscly than Hayden from what I've seen. And he was sorta huge. Like 6'5 or something close to it. He made me feel like one of those gnomes from Gnomeo and Juliet.

When the man just sat there staring at Christi and I, I began to fidget and get uncomfortable. He would do this after a particularly rough night. Just sit, stare and not blink and it killed me. I've never been the kind of person who could stand awkward silences. If they come, I would randomly blurt out the next thought in my head. I feel like they're judging every single thing about me.

I shook those thoughts from my head and went to stand next to Christi by my door. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

I snorted and slapped my palm to my forehead. "Ow!"

"Christi, if he's planning on doing something why would he tell us who he is and what he is planning to do?" I asked her, reasonably.

It's just like those times when the stupid people in the horror movies hear the phone ring or hear the floor creak and they ask 'who's there?' They're totally going to answer you if they either want to mutilate or kill you.

"I'm from the future." The man said.

Christi and I stopped our argument in mid slap and looked over to the delusional man. I stared for a moment and then Christi and I shared a look. Y'know, the look. The look two people reserve if they think they met a crazy person.

I walked back over to my bat, grabbed it and went back next to Christi. "Did you escape from the psycho ward?"

He gave me a flat look and laid his upper body down flat onto my bed. Who does that?

"No, but I did outrun Senator Wrasse." He said, thoughtfully.

Then met my confused stare and Christi and I asked at the same time, "Who's Senator Wrasse?"

He waved it off like it was nothing but amusement then entered his eyes. "Oh, nothing."

"Why are you here, man?!" I exclaimed. It seems like he's just here to confuse us.

"I'm just here to confuse you." He stated, in a point blank tone.

"Wha?" Christi asked, while I was focusing on the scar running from the bottom of his temple to the left corner of his mouth. It didn't look like an accident.

"Confused, chica?" When Christi nodded her head, he continued. "Good, now keep away from him. I'm sure you need no further details." He said, while flickering his eyes over to me.

I blinked and, honestly, was he from the future? Ooh do you think Harry Styles will finally get a haircut? (No offense to you Directioners :p)