Chapter 15: He Had A Freaking Stuffed Panda

I sat up slowly, for the first time not being awaken by my alarm. I looked at my dog on the floor and tried to pet him only to end up falling on my face! I'm bruised already and it's only 10:57 in the morning!

Mr. WhipperWhopper jumped up when I fell next to him and started growling looking at the door and window.

"It's okay, buddy. Relax, just me here," I said as I started to pet him. He relaxed a little but his eyes stayed on the window. "What's up?"

I looked to the window and I could've sworn I saw a really small kid on my window sill. I reached over silently and grabbed Bucky The Bat. I started to get up off my bed when my window blinds slid open and the kid and another large dude pooped into my room in a jumbled mess on the floor.

I narrowed my eyes and sighed when I saw... Guess who? Hayden. And he had a freaking stuffed panda. A giant one! With no chocolates!

"Okay, I'll take the panda, but you can leave," I said, uninterested, if only a little, in why he was here.

"Come on, don't be so harsh, baby." He said with a hand over his chest. "You're breaking my heart."

I ignored the way my cheeks seemed to flush a little and rolled my eyes. "Get out," I said blandly.

"No," He replied. "You're going to sit down and listen and I don't care that it's the morning. Better soon than never, right?"

I chuckled and looked at him, "It's better late than never."

"Well, I'm changing it now." He said with a cheeky tiny little smile.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed and looked at him seriously. "What do you have to say? Because frankly I don't even remember" or care, if I'm being honest, " what this is all about."

"I can't lose you to some stupid gang stuff that happened a really, really long time ago. When j say that they held grudges for years, I mean years." He sighed. "I did use to date a lot. I wasn't a player, though. I never had any idea what the girls were being forced into because they told me that they were breaking up with me and wanted nothing to do with me. When I found out what really happened to all of them, they were kidnapped just like you and threatened them to stay as far away from me as they can. I, honestly, don't get why they had to go to such extreme lengths, but they did.After I got over my ego, I started to realize that something weird was going on. I got a note one day, it said 'Isn't this fun?' And then I stopped dating for quite a while, and moved here. Then, I met you."

"Do you live alone?" I asked, realizing I've never actually been anywhere in his house other than his room and the bathroom. Don't ask.

"Yes, my mother passed away when I didn't leave here and she was also one of the reasons I wanted to get away," He explained. He seemed fine, but I still felt bad. I realized that I didn't really know Hayden. He knew who my dad was, we've been in his house away from home and he knows I love Grumpy Cat.

"What are you thinking about?" Hayden asked me  as he sat next to me on Wanda's wand. Haha.

"I don't really know you. I mean, we've gotten pretty close, but I couldn't even tell you your birthday," I said, with a laugh.

"I've told you my birthday," he said as he glared at me jokingly.

"Yeah, but I didn't remember it," I said obviously.

He nodded and a light bulb seemed to go off in his head. He stood up, and bent at the waist to me. He stuck his hand out, and asked, "Lydia Torres," cough, cough, glare "Bambi, would you like to go on a date with me tonight?"