summer time

your pov

your pov

it's been 2 months now and im still not better, although the boys DO make it better.

they make it seem as if nothing was wrong with me. they make me feel as if im not in and out of the hospital all the time. the rest of the volleyball team have been visiting as well.

kageyama has been here a lot more now, since it's summer time, on the other hand tadashi got himself a girlfriend which is why he hasn't been here more often.

even if it was a painful situation i was happy for him and he deserves it. heck, the kid even deserved the world. im so thankful for him. there are times where the four of us hang out and it's really fun.

the doctor said it wasn't looking so good for me but there's a slight chance i can beat this.

without knowing what might happen i decide to plan ahead of time just in case. i wrote everyone letters and made a special box

although tadashi got mad at me i told him how i wanted a "goodbye party" for me when im gone. i explained that i didn't want a funeral, instead i wanted to be sangwoo (ashes lol)  and have a little ceremony with balloons flying in the air.

i explained to tadashi that i would be dead so i wouldn't even know what they did for me and i won't even know who would attend the ceremony.

it was night time and i was half way with the letters for the volleyball team. there's so many of them.

it wasn't much but i wanted to thank them for always being here for me and being my real friends.

it was getting late and tomorrow im suppose to hang out with kageyama, tadashi and his girlfriend. so i decided to go to bed already.
———
i wore something nice since tadashis girlfriend said this was a "double date." i know this is just a hang out but i just agreed with her. this was just another time that i actually dressed up since im not into dressing up nice.

i was on my way to only see tadashi's girlfriend, who was there alone.

she was wearing a beautiful mid-length pink dress. her straight black-brown hair that barely reached to her shoulders. the way her hazel eyes popped out as the sun hit her face.

she wasn't the lucky one.

it was tadashi.

"hey y/n!" she said as she waved at me

"hey akemi." i said waving back

even her name was pretty as it meant 'beautiful and bright' which fit her.

she was the right one for tadashi.

not me

i wasn't even close

"where the boys?" i questioned her

"well ashi said they were almost here and he said that five minutes ago so..." she said as she laughed